Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

guys its important

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzz pray for my sister as she is no more in this world.guys today she gave birth to a baby boy and she was in a critical stage because she was having complications in her delivery.so guys plzzzzzzzzz pray for my dead sister

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My prayers are with her. I'm really very sorry.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: heer_varsha

plzzzzzzzzzz pray for my sister as she is no more in this world.guys today she gave birth to a baby boy and she was in a critical stage because she was having complications in her delivery.so guys plzzzzzzzzz pray for my dead sister

Hello Dear, this is a really sad thing u told us,  We have all our sympathies with u, May God bless her departed soul, and may she be free from all complications, from all the worries on this world,  May God give her family the courage to bear up the pain and specially to her new born baby,  God will always be with u all,  Please have courage thinking that she is no more suffering now, she is free from all troubles and worries in this world,  I know it will not be easy for u all, but u all have to have courage and look after the baby
raven14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not one to pray but for your sister, I will with all my heart.
relay sad ... ALLAH be with you and your family...i will keep her and your family in my prayers.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm very Sorry to hear this, My prayers are with her x
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its so sad to hear....may Allah gives courage to u n ur family....plz look after her baby...il pray with all my heart for her soul....
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's so sad 2 hear dis . God gives u n ur loved ones stong courage 2 bear all dis . My prayers r wid her .
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh... Am sorry.... May her soul rest in peace... My prayers are with her..
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm really very sorry. All my condolences r with u and ur family. May God give u and ur family courage to deal with the loss of ur sis and my her soul rest in peace.