Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the promo link.... I am waiting to see it...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the link..πŸ˜ƒ
yeah i think its Naitik is performing with Akshara...πŸ˜ƒ so happy to see that.....πŸ₯³
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

thanx for the link..πŸ˜ƒ
yeah i think its Naitik is performing with Akshara...πŸ˜ƒ so happy to see that.....πŸ₯³

Are u sure it is akshara?? I paused there and observed.. but i didn't understand who it is?? I'll be very happy if it is akshara...
Pia9 thumbnail
yh the lady in the red does look like Hina...that's y i wz confused cz y wuld naitik dance with pratigya it dznt mke senseπŸ˜•

thanx for the link..πŸ˜ƒ

Really... I cant see that video right now.. But if she is akshara its gud for us.. πŸ˜ƒEdited by pari1508 - 13 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

Are u sure it is akshara?? I paused there and observed.. but i didn't understand who it is?? I'll be very happy if it is akshara...

i think its Akshara coz she has curls n Hina too had curls at the main function.. πŸ˜† .it did look like Akshara to me....
saru.g thumbnail

i think its Akshara coz she has curls n Hina too had curls at the main function.. πŸ˜† .it did look like Akshara to me....

I had doubt for pratigya because she was there with karan in some photgraphs... I really dont want karan to perform with anyone other than hina... It would better if he performs alone rather than performing with someone else other than hina...
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

I had doubt for pratigya because she was there with karan in some photgraphs... I really dont want karan to perform with anyone other than hina... It would better if he performs alone rather than performing with someone else other than hina...

yeah i know....but why would he perform with Pratigya..?? there is so reason for it....πŸ˜•
i am being very positive yaar...she did look like Akshara to me...πŸ˜ƒ
Pia9 thumbnail
it has to be Akshara...it looked like that to me i figured it from her dancing style