Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Article from Deccan Chronicle - Page 2

krait thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blyton

They should definitely reveal the votes. If they have been honest, it will save them from speculations of fixing and if they are not, it will save the audience from wasting their time and money.
 But isn't this article inaccurate in places? They talked about Chang doing a salsa for his final performance....when did he do a salsa? 😕

i think they are talking about first round

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton for the article, Niki 🤗

Every reality show should provide the proof of the votes. Nd Sony MUST do so immediately 🥱
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar yeh Sony bhi na.

Rig karna tha toh pehle bata dete....I wouldn't have wasted all those nights and all those thousands on voting for Chang.

When will these articles stop coming out, gosh. I'm so bored of reading the same stuff in JDJ forum everytime I log in.

Bina fights ke is forum pe mann nahi lagta :(

*Yawn*
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
By the way no reality shows provides proof. And this is not the first reality show where a top scorer did not win. It happens all the time.

And the audience is actually dumb if they feel the show is rigged and yet they keep watching and voting in the next seasons.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'll never vote for any reality show esp if dat is a sony show 

This content was originally posted by: EatPrayLove

By the way no reality shows provides proof. And this is not the first reality show where a top scorer did not win. It happens all the time.

Reality shows(atleast some) provides votes proof..
in II2 karunya was superbly famous nad everyone thought he'll only win  but he lost cos of lack of votes esp from south indian(he is a SI) and it was confirmed by karunya himself so as sandeep(winner)

even dey were so many reality shows dat provided votes proof  but now its not been showed cos of channel's favourism blah blah
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: EatPrayLove

Bina fights ke is forum pe mann nahi lagta :(

*Yawn*

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is why I never vote, just waste of time and money!
And this isn't the first time such a thing is happening, it happens everywhere let it be reality shows or cricket! Sadly I fell for the latter one once! ðŸ˜­
Now my funda is just watch and forget! ðŸ˜ƒ