RR'S FILM IN TROUBLE !!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Deepa Mehta
The ongoing shooting of Oscar nominated director Deepa Mehta's latest film, based on multi-award-winning bestseller novel 'Midnight's Children' by Salman Rushdie, in Sri Lanka is in limbo, sources connected to the film said. The shooting scheduled for yesterday was suddenly stopped and the cast and crew were turned back without any reason given. The cast and crew which went to the location yesterday had been informed that shooting had been 'shut down', sources said.However, when contacted, Errol Kelly, Production Designer of 'The Film Team' Pvt. Limited, the company handling the film in Sri Lanka, denied that shooting was shut down, and said it was stopped for a four-day holiday. It is learnt that negotiations are going on to resume shooting which has been scheduled till April this year.

The film producers are reportedly carrying out discussions on continuing shooting in Sri Lanka.
Some earlier films being shot in sri lanka had to be abandoned midway, hope the same fate does not befall this one.
Thanks for the info

I didn't know RR was doing a film with Deepa Mehta.
yes Rani its called WINDS OF CHANGE its an English movie.
thanks for the info ramona⭐️
we didn't have news about ronit for a long time
OMG whats this 😲
Thanks for the article Ramona you are a ⭐️
Ramo thanks for the info
thanks ramona for the info
Hopefully Ramona the hurdles would be overcome soon can't wait to see RR in the film as the book itself is marvelous and can have the Anil Kapoor effect.  Post Slumdog Millionaire Anil Kapoor was widely recognized in Hollywood😊

no I think its a small role he is doing only because his name isnt mentioned in any article about this film? 😕 🤔
thanx 4 d news.....i hrd only thing abt dis is dat Ronit Sir was in Srilanka...i ws knowing nothing bt thanx 4 the news....will defo want Ronit Sir's film to come...god save it....