Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aamir Khan is waiting for tonight!
Published: Sunday, Mar 13, 2011, 10:06 IST
By Akansha Naval-Shetye | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Aamir Khan

Bollywood heavyweight Aamir Khan turns a year older tomorrow, but the celebrations apparently will begin tonight when the actor will bring in his birthday with family and close friends.

However, the venue might not be his Pali Hill residence, but the sets of the Reema Kagti film in South Mumbai, where the star is currently shooting with co-star Rani Mukerji.

Since the actor is shooting nights and doesn't get off until seven in the morning, buzz is that Kagti and Rani along with the film unit are planning to surprise the star with cake-cutting and a small bash on the sets tonight at 12. A source says, that since Aamir is such a thorough professional, they might not cancel the shoot, but it's a possibility that cannot be ruled out completely either.

Apparently, filmmaker wife Kiran Rao too has a few surprises lined up for hubby later in the day. Another source close to the star reveals, "Initially, there were plans to whisk Aamir away for a day to Panchgani, but considering his schedules, Kiran is now planning to throw a dinner bash at home for close friends and family."

Actor Salman Khan too was reportedly planning a bash for good buddy Aamir, but nothing's been finalised yet, claimed the source.

During the day, however, the actor's planning to spend some quality time at home. "Aamir is planning to spend the entire day at home with his family. His mum is here and he has kept aside all work commitments to spend quality time with his family. He also plans to wrap the shoot early and head home by four in the morning. This year, Aamir is keen on a quieter birthday," said an insider.

Whatever the plans may be, the one thing that Khan most looks forward to on his big day are the birthday cards from Kiran.

According to an insider, "He treasures the cards that Kiran herself makes for him, the most. She has in the past given him hand-painted cards and he absolutely loved the personalised touch."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
aw how sweet.

happy birthday aamir :-)
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. i didnt know salman and aamir were firends.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cutiepie Rani I saw your posts in Global Announcements. I never knew you were a mod.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aamir bhai may u live upto 100 years 😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

Cutiepie Rani I saw your posts in Global Announcements. I never knew you were a mod.

Nah I'm not a Mod...Yet 😆