Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

'Yuddham' team goes to Europe in April - article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

'Yuddham' team goes to Europe in April

Srihari,Tarun and Yami starrer 'Yuddham' unit will leave for Europe in the first week of April to shoot three songs.The movie is gearing up for release next month with 550 prints.The second schedule shooting got completed on Monday.The third schedule shooting of this movie is planned between March 7th until the end of this month.Bharathi Ganesh is the director of the film and Nattikumar is the producer. His Visakha Talkies banner is presenting the movie while Chakri composes music for it.In this love entertainer, Srihari plays the brother of the heroine.This is the first time Tarun and Srihari are acting together."We want to produce 10 films in an year hereafter.This will provide employment to 1,000 film  employees.The movie will be complete next month and we will release it too" Nattikumar said.

'Yuddham' shooting in fastpace

Tarun, Srihari and Yami starrer 'Yuddham' is being shot on a fastpace. The film will go for third schedule shoot from March 14th.The shoot will be complete by April 5th except for three songs.The film crew will then proceede to Switzerland, Paris and Germany for the shooting. This love entertainer will release in theatres in April end. Tamil director Bharati Ganesh is directing this flick and Nattikumar is producing it on his Visakha Talkies banner.Chakri is the music director.Bramhanandam, Chandra mohan, Ashish Vidyarthi, Sayaji Shinde, Chalapathirao et al are seen in this movie. "We are going to shoot a few fight scenes in the third schedule starting this week.Once we are done with shooting the songs in April, we are through.We will be ready for release next month" the producer informed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanx for sharing Aysha
the highlight of this article is April and Paris for me :)
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hinz

thanx for sharing Aysha
the highlight of this article is April and Paris for me :)

same here, that's why i posted it 😉
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aysha  🤗......Thank u for sharing the info.......hmmmm.....April and Paris was what came to my mind too ........do we think alike or what 😆

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Aysha babe!

@Hina : Yami - April - Paris!  Are you practicing the "rolling on the grass" move? 😆

@All: Past few days have been truly jhingalala roller coaster.. isn't it?😃
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aaaah !!! Thanks Aysha ! I've got like such a big smile on my face right nw😆

Yeah, April and Paris ... and "someone" getting free in April, can have an extended vacation with "someone" and what better place than Paris 🤣 Oh! Its getting better and better...😆 Sorry control nahi hota...😆

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow....April and Paris....Yes....all are happy on that note....Guess, we Abherians/YaRaverians think alike...

Nainu...control mat kar....We are all here in the same boat...😃

Thanks a lot, Aysha..
Edited by Neeba - 13 years ago
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
naina u said right..someone badly  needs a break what better place than paris.😉 
hope to hear something good too