Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread - 14th Mar - 18th Mar - Page 58

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I am hoping for it TL is ending much before time i am now just hoping the end is so good that it makes people remember it for a long long time to come, come on the team deserves that much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo..dekhte hain....i'm sure they will pull it off..😊

Right now I am more concerned as to whether today's episode will make any progress in the 'how onu went mad' track...I hope it does....because my mom is driving me crazy asking me about how onu became mad...🤣
Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
You know when i told my mom TL is ending she was like "Lo they won't show how he recovered and what happened after that? Ye tou acha end nahi" and i was like yea i know 🤔
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Yeah....someone might say I am telling this only because of my obsession with him, but paagal onu adds an element of mystery to the show....i mean the whole how he went mad is one of the main attention grabbing tracks of the story..besides the 'tere liye' element of course...😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Many people got attached to the show only to find out how he went mad, they need to give a strong a heart wrenching reason for it, else one and all would feel cheated.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Agar nahin denge...to main hoon na..somehow i will use my paagalpan to justify his....😈 🤣 what i mean to say is i will either start an FF(to abandon) an OS(to obsess over) or simply write some explanation as to why the reason was a good one....all only for him...😳 😆
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well looking at the way iots going i really am not in any good hope for an outstanding ending...! TL has the scope only if they put their heads into it... & They cld have.. If they had so much of focus on Tapli. Roby.. I have my doubt if they even will conclude on good note on their story..& from this what Tere Liye are they going to show abt Taanu.. goes beyond my thinking... 

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Laboni maa n neelu maa r so cute..😊
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a slap.. anu wel done.. 👏