Episode Discussion Thread - 14th Mar - 18th Mar - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
this whole year overall sucked IMO right form the starting🤔 2010 was😍
Its just so sad, cos Tere Liye started in June, but Hashiya have been on just since Septemberish, meaning like JUST 7 months of them!

I STILL dont understand how somecan even allow a show to go off air after its doing so well in TRP's.

Anyways, I just watched the Star Parivaar song, and W*H is Aamir Ali doing in the song?! They miss out Tere Liye completely but put someone on who has like NO soap connection to SP?! 😕 
They put Gulaal in, but missed out TL?

They even missed out CCBM, Behnein etc, but Gulaal over TL?! Huh?

What got me the most was Aamir Ali....W*H is he doing there 🤣
🥱
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 13 years ago
yea  TaAnu shud have been in the SPA song.....after all they r a part of SP... i dunno why they r always ignored by SP!!!!😡
kash4life Tani did not know Onu went mad thats why she did not visit him i feel tani will leave Onu and ganguly house holding herself responsible for everything and Onu will go mad thinking he could not keep anyone happy not even his tani
Originally posted by kash4life

Its just so sad, cos Tere Liye started in June, but Hashiya have been on just since Septemberish, meaning like JUST 7 months of them!

I STILL dont understand how somecan even allow a show to go off air after its doing so well in TRP's.

Anyways, I just watched the Star Parivaar song, and W*H is Aamir Ali doing in the song?! They miss out Tere Liye completely but put someone on who has like NO soap connection to SP?! 😕 
They put Gulaal in, but missed out TL?

They even missed out CCBM, Behnein etc, but Gulaal over TL?! Huh?

What got me the most was Aamir Ali....W*H is he doing there 🤣
tell me abt it🥱🥱🥱🥱
second hand leads like rashi and jigar got a screen space too😳
hello everybody out there.😛ok after watching yesterday's epi i was quite angry but right now my hopes are high ke kal ki taanu  fight ke baad aag aik aacha sa taanu scene zaroor dekh ne ko mile ga .im 75% sure abt that.
Hey guys

Okay Im in love with todays SBS

OMGGG, This was even better than the SBB yesterday!

They showed the gondola part, but even more stuff when HC and APK were constantly talking and laughing!

Then the pushing of the gondola part 🤣

Then the shopping for masks and HC putting the mask on APK and their masti

Then the interview, and the laughing together.

Then Kinshuk and APK walking together and HC and Reshmi together.

Then APK wearing loads of pretty dresses!

All in all 😍😍

harshuuuuuuuu 😳 😍 ☺️