Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Purvi exactly she is insecure not because she thinks anyone would believe ritesh over her but because she does not want to fail one more time. It has to do with how shehkar has treated her since childhood and has nothing to do with the nighty scene.

No The nighty issue was just an example...! But fail as what.. she is freaking mad... ! she is loosing Onu this way in big way.. & we both agree to that.. at least i understand that.. But then saying that this is all leading to one -up now.. 

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now its a gud reason for Rit to get everyones support and distract them using his kids... πŸ˜•
wat ever happens Anu is the victim! that will lead to meddles in betwen Anu-Taani-Shekar !πŸ₯±
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think the CV's have gone mad instead of onu becoming mad...🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nothing to say.... but i felt so sad for onu... already upset and taani just blasted him off.. bechaaaraaaa onuuπŸ€”

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Purvi fails as a good bahu .. because she fails she will again end up disappointing shehkar just like he has always been disappointed in her! Ever since their marriage just look at how many times she has told Onu "ab mey iss ghar ki bahu hoon" that itself tell a lot about her state of mind.

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Tum logon ka analyse karnay ka koi faida nahi ...like their 8 yr seperation has affected their level of understanding or not.....bcoz i am soooo sure abt one thing ke creatives never think so much or analyse things like this before writing anything.....i amm soo sure ke while writing today's scene or last few scenes...they must have not given such thought over it soo much.....esptani's  psyche tht what led to this reaction of tani.....tht whether she is insecure bcoz she doesnt want to fail as a bahu coz of how shekhar treated her since childhood or their lack of understanding coz of 8 yr seperation....aisa kuch nahi hai......its just tht its bt's habbit tht they always make their heroines blame the male protagonist....esp after marriage.....i think bt creatives dont know how to take the story forward, once their lead couple is married....tu har serial mein...they do similar things ...misunderstandings...and blaming......isi liye even if before marriage..the story is beautiful..in every bt serial....after marriage the fans are always disappointed bcoz they just dont know how to make love and relationship stronger....and how to make the couple solve things TOGETHER after their marriage....the only way they know is to create stupid misunderstandings or one blaming the other and then some romantic scenes in between and roothna manaana, to please the audience
-Ramya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Tum logon ka analyse karnay ka koi faida nahi ...like their 8 yr seperation has affected their level of understanding or not.....bcoz i am soooo sure abt one thing ke creatives never think so much or analyse things like this before writing anything.....i amm soo sure ke while writing today's scene or last few scenes...they must have not given such thought over it soo much.....esptani's  psyche tht what led to this reaction of tani.....tht whether she is insecure bcoz she doesnt want to fail as a bahu coz of how shekhar treated her since childhood or their lack of understanding coz of 8 yr seperation....aisa kuch nahi hai......its just tht its bt's habbit tht they always make their heroines blame the male protagonist....esp after marriage.....i think bt creatives dont know how to take the story forward, once their lead couple is married....tu har serial mein...they do similar things ...misunderstandings...and blaming......isi liye even if before marriage..the story is beautiful..in every bt serial....after marriage the fans are always disappointed bcoz they just dont know how to make love and relationship stronger....and how to make the couple solve things TOGETHER after their marriage....the only way they know is to create stupid misunderstandings or one blaming the other and then some romantic scenes in between and roothna manaana, to please the audience

CV's need a critique with them who can think like an audience! then they wil not do such craps! 🀣
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Farah i know CVs don't think at all nor this is their reasoning for Tani's behavior but as long as i can find a logic for myself it helps me stay sane πŸ˜†
-Ramya- thumbnail
how does Kuhu come to know that due to Rit Anu-Taani were depressed ? While Taani talking with Anu they both dint mention Rit name right ?
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Soaps1

See what she failed to understand was that Onu was upset at that time and ever since they were kids Onu never shared when he is angry, remember he used to go to store room and sit there? So Tani knows it very well, he only shares later never when he is all depressed and down. So knowing Onu well, i did not feel Tani was justified in saying he does not share with her because even when Roby insulted Onu he confined in her and cried on her lap. It was clear from his dialogues today in first scene that he was really upset and he did tell her didn't he that he is the one who is wrong? That he is neither a good son nor a brother? What else is sharing? πŸ˜• Thats my point πŸ˜†

Sorry I dissapeared 😳

Yup, I agree, Tani should have realised that Onu behaves like this when he's angry. But one thing that confused me, is like you I agree that Onu did actually share with Tani when he said Im not a good brother or son. BUT So did Tani when she was like to Onu, Im not a good bahu, or wife or mother.......so actually Tani did share with him aswellπŸ˜†

But I ave to say I do think that Tani consoles Onu alot, and its not just the other way round, like you mentioned the Roby insulting Onu scene, Tani went herself striaght afterwards and consoled him. and then the tiny scene when Tani tells Onu to drink tea and not to worry etc. I just feel that shes not consistent with her ways.

basically yeh dono hi duffers hai 🀣