Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
But purvi that ability to understand each other was there always more on Onu's part and a bit less on Tani's it has always been like that even as kids like lizy says Onu's cute and small Tere Liye's have been there Tani only had mahan ones, which mostly were not what Onu would ever want. So i don't think it has to do with 8 year seperation. I rather feel since childhood Tani was blamed by Shehkar for everything wrong so she is a bit scared and in trying to prove herself a good bahu, she is under pressure and hence unable to see what Onu needs or wants from her as a wife. She just does not want to end up on the wrong side of ganguly parivar again as has been the case since childhood!
Soaps1 thumbnail
I just feel Tani does not want to fail as a bahu and she knows Onu loves her and that part is secured but that is where she is being wrong. I don't think Onu would blame her but she is sending him on a guilt trip that would eventually make him give up thinking he could keep no one happy not even his Tani

I mean Shehkar has always blamed her so she is a bit scared to fail again and in that she is ignoring what Onu expects from her and wants from her, I mean today her seeking forgiveness is something that Onu would hate yet she did it knowing very well Onu won't like it because she wanted to prove herself a good bahu
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Tani ney hath jore key ritesh sey mafi mangi infront of Onu and she expects him not to even react? Ulta ussi ko suna di 🤔

Yep! 🥱 and I hate her everytime she says Tune mujhe hurt kiya! 🤬
wat the hell, she hurts him too and did he say that any time ? everytime she says tis! he gets hurt badly!
now again Anu has to Manau Taani!🤔
-Ramya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

nowa days cv's are showing like taani doesnt deserve anurag(oh no why cv's ) .she easily forgives ritesh but she always blames anurag for everything and giving him mental pressure .

👍🏼
-Ramya- thumbnail

Lubz i agree Tani has that right over Onu no denying that BUT the fact is when she knows he is already distressed thats just not the way to react, my problem with her is that every time Onu is upset or angry she turns the table around and starts blaming him instead to make him guilty and i just don't like that. I mean just beecause he was stressed and he walked out it does not mean he will never share with her, infact before leaving he did tell her how he was feeling, he did not leave without sharing it all with her. And then when she was seeking forgiveness from ritesh, Onu wanted to react but she stopped him, what does she expect? He would just digest it all and won't even react to it? And when he reacted and was angry with her she again started her blame game and mad him feel guilty first by blaming herself for everything and later telling him they were better off as friends. And frankyl Onu has always shared with tani its she who never has!

yaar now only Taani and Neelu were out of list to blame Anu and now Taani joined their group also! she cant even understand Anu properly, dnt no wat and when to speak, Anu was so depressed mentally and she again started her emotional atyachar! 🥱🥱
-Ramya- thumbnail

And i didn't like her hair style and her blouse today and that is making me more angry 🤣

me either! 🤢🤣🤣
-Ramya- thumbnail

I just feel Tani does not want to fail as a bahu and she knows Onu loves her and that part is secured but that is where she is being wrong. I don't think Onu would blame her but she is sending him on a guilt trip that would eventually make him give up thinking he could keep no one happy not even his Tani

I mean Shehkar has always blamed her so she is a bit scared to fail again and in that she is ignoring what Onu expects from her and wants from her, I mean today her seeking forgiveness is something that Onu would hate yet she did it knowing very well Onu won't like it because she wanted to prove herself a good bahu

Anu ke alawa har insaan ka fikar hai Taani ko! 😡😡
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nads.. I agree to the fact that Onu always had a better understanding level... than taani did...But i dont think she is insecure to the fact of being blamed by the ganguly... bcos they knew all along it was becos of Ritesh that things went wrong... but u need to undersatnd ur relation grows stronger but when u have lost a communication a gap of 8 years says a lot.. ur thinking level also changes...esp when ur in Teens.. & diff of growing abroad & in small town... that gap is there.. no matter what... 
When i say the separation has affected them i mean is their depth for each other has improved but their capacity to give & take in each other is hit at level.. Understand where i am coming from.. Like the nighty issue... taani shld have not over reacted and Onu shld not have made more fun out of it..

But today she as  a person is very insecure.. Just bcos she was denied sharing ....& the way she told Onu that i am not a good wife , mother bahu.. blah blah.... is all her freaking insecurties & coming from god knows where.... Over -reaction to an extent is fine.. but today she just blew it off... 
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
No ramaya its not that she does not care, its just that she feels uska Onu pey haq hey and that its others to whom she needs to prove herself and not Onu because she has faith that Onu would never misunderstand her but what she is failing at is the fact that Onu has same right over her too, Onu also believed Tani understands him and would always be there for him. Nothing hurts Onu more than when Tani blames him for hurting her, this is something Tani is not able to understand at all and that is something which will cost them dearly specially Onu.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Purvi exactly she is insecure not because she thinks anyone would believe ritesh over her but because she does not want to fail one more time. It has to do with how shehkar has treated her since childhood and has nothing to do with the nighty scene.