Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea wo bus mey beth jaey ga 😍

woh already wahan paucha huya hain soapie😆😆
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, Lubz I COMPLETELY agree that Tani is stoopid for overreacting and she is always alittle whiny to Onu, BUT I just dont think that her argument was silly.

To some extent thinking about it from a wifes point of view who thinks that her husband cant confide in her.....its almost embarassing.

And also, in the first scene when Onu left and Tani didnt go after him, I think they were trying to show that point that she had already tried consoling him, he left so Tani was giving him some space.
SunShine_A thumbnail
And seriously I am tired with tht coat and shirt now

Onu's attires always being so classy rght frm the tym he entered and now thy r just making hell out of it
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kash4life

LOL, Lubz I COMPLETELY agree that Tani is stoopid for overreacting and she is always alittle whiny to Onu, BUT I just dont think that her argument was silly.

To some extent thinking about it from a wifes point of view who thinks that her husband cant confide in her.....its almost embarassing.

And also, in the first scene when Onu left and Tani didnt go after him, I think they were trying to show that point that she had already tried consoling him, he left so Tani was giving him some space.

See what she failed to understand was that Onu was upset at that time and ever since they were kids Onu never shared when he is angry, remember he used to go to store room and sit there? So Tani knows it very well, he only shares later never when he is all depressed and down. So knowing Onu well, i did not feel Tani was justified in saying he does not share with her because even when Roby insulted Onu he confined in her and cried on her lap. It was clear from his dialogues today in first scene that he was really upset and he did tell her didn't he that he is the one who is wrong? That he is neither a good son nor a brother? What else is sharing? 😕 Thats my point 😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
but am happy with epi🥳atleast soapie madam came out of her burrow😡
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw the last part.. disgusting.... 

Taani needs to realise that relationship are not based on Oneup man ship.... There is  always 2 ways in it...& There are no longer friends.. but now married couple.

Being friends you tend to know each other better.. & i guess both Taani & Anu are still living off in their childhood... The 8 years of separation has actually broken their friendship to an extent that now there there is always one up against each other... & this is not good.. for them.. i think this will lead their separation. 

Nads...... Onu leaving his love & soul for her knowing that she is still not happy after marriage will end up this way itself.. i think.. 
Soaps1 thumbnail
It has nothing to do with epi just am a bit free today and a little less tired 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
No purvi i dont think their friendship weakened at all nor this is a matter of being one-up its just ever since Tani has become bahu of the house uskey dimagh mey kuch ghus gaya hey, its her mahanta and her this behavior started only after or a little before marriage 🤣 and this has nothing at all to do with trying to be one-up or 8 years of seperation!!!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No purvi i dont think their friendship weakened at all nor this is a matter of being one-up its just ever since Tani has become bahu of the house uskey dimagh mey kuch ghus gaya hey, its her mahanta and her this behavior started only after or a little before marriage 🤣 and this has nothing at all to do with trying to be one-up or 8 years of seperation!!!

Okie I willl agree to of the facts... But u need to realizes The deep down no matter what them not understanding each other has taken a back seat & it has bcos of the separation..that which could have build up at a diff level... 

Am not saying it s broken off completely.... but the ability to understand each other has become week. & as long as one up - is conce it been happening for quite some time now... 
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Roby key badley key liye 🥱

today is robi ki badley ke liye, aur Rit ke natak ke liye! 🤢