Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Lubz i agree Tani has that right over Onu no denying that BUT the fact is when she knows he is already distressed thats just not the way to react, my problem with her is that every time Onu is upset or angry she turns the table around and starts blaming him instead to make him guilty and i just don't like that. I mean just beecause he was stressed and he walked out it does not mean he will never share with her, infact before leaving he did tell her how he was feeling, he did not leave without sharing it all with her. And then when she was seeking forgiveness from ritesh, Onu wanted to react but she stopped him, what does she expect? He would just digest it all and won't even react to it? And when he reacted and was angry with her she again started her blame game and mad him feel guilty first by blaming herself for everything and later telling him they were better off as friends. And frankyl Onu has always shared with tani its she who never has!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Guys,

I just watched the epi online, and I have to say I kinda disagree with you guys here. I don't think the point Tani was making was wrong at all.

The exact same way Onu in the first scene went without telling Tani anything, Tani did the same in the last scene.

If a wife feels that her husband isnt sharing stuff with her, it is really upsetting and makes you feel unworthy!

I thought in the first scene Tani was being really nice anf comforting to Onu.πŸ˜•

In the last scene she was stressed, and on top of that she felt her husband can;t confide his feelings to her, so I think Tani had a valid point

Just my opinion πŸ˜†
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Lubz,,, Sometimes men really dont want to share their thots... At that very moment bcos they have lost running on the mind... They want to be left alone & maybe that what Onu too felt at the time... It not stamped right .. Even we too dont share our personal thots with our very best friends at times.. 

A simila situation.. Taani shld not over react but give him space instead & Knowing Onu he is pretty slow at these things..when it come to him

True Purvi, you're right there, she shouldn't have over-reacted. Let's just hope that this doesn't lead to a series of misunderstandings πŸ€”. Because that would be the worst thing to happen right now.
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4life

Hey Guys,

I just watched the epi online, and I have to say I kinda disagree with you guys here. I don't think the point Tani was making was wrong at all.

The exact same way Onu in the first scene went without telling Tani anything, Tani did the same in the last scene.

If a wife feels that her husband isnt sharing stuff with her, it is really upsetting and makes you feel unworthy!

I thought in the first scene Tani was being really nice anf comforting to Onu.πŸ˜•

In the last scene she was stressed, and on top of that she felt her husband can;t confide his feelings to her, so I think Tani had a valid point

Just my opinion πŸ˜†

Phew! I thought I was alone in thinking that way! πŸ˜†
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Lubz i agree Tani has that right over Onu no denying that BUT the fact is when she knows he is already distressed thats just not the way to react, my problem with her is that every time Onu is upset or angry she turns the table around and starts blaming him instead to make him guilty and i just don't like that. I mean just beecause he was stressed and he walked out it does not mean he will never share with her, infact before leaving he did tell her how he was feeling, he did not leave without sharing it all with her. And then when she was seeking forgiveness from ritesh, Onu wanted to react but she stopped him, what does she expect? He would just digest it all and won't even react to it? And when he reacted and was angry with her she again started her blame game and mad him feel guilty first by blaming herself for everything and later telling him they were better off as friends. And frankyl Onu has always shared with tani its she who never has!

Yeah, you're right Nads, Taani has a tendency to go over-board. Seeing as she knows him since they were kids, you'd think she'd understand him a bit more. But I get what you mean though, she does always seem to make him feel guilty, which is pretty stupid since most of the time she puts herself in the position where he's bound to get annoyed.

I mean come on! Why was she asking for forgiveness?? That's called stupidity.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think har koi onu ko itna blame kare ga ke woh kahin chala jai ga.
Soaps1 thumbnail
And i didn't like her hair style and her blouse today and that is making me more angry 🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

Yea wo bus mey beth jaey ga 😍
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
we are not saying tht taani was wrong but for knowing she didn't even tried as well, if he moved like tht thn she should hv gone behind him to make him vent out eveetythng but she didn't

thts the thing whr she is wrng
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

kaun ka raha hain
main toh nahi kar rahi
mera onu hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi right tha😍