Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mat Jao - Page 4

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Arpu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I havent watched maryada for a while - last thing i saw was uttara killed rishab....so no idea. But i am a little sad that its a typical cheating storyline - it wud be more exciting with the gay factor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oye reet keep dreamin 🀣

monty i kno my mom rejected them too (i  think it's a good thing tho if she liked thm i'd be afraid)🀣

and this razia is sooooo bakwas that i have listened to it 3 times already πŸ˜• thanks nikammis...im gonna have to go back to my english music now....
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

Arpu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I havent watched maryada for a while - last thing i saw was uttara killed rishab....so no idea. But i am a little sad that its a typical cheating storyline - it wud be more exciting with the gay factor

that gay factor was one reason i was watching this show 🀣🀣🀣 now have to think againπŸ€”
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

🀣🀣🀣 - i was so sure he was gay!!! 🀣

plzzzzzzzzzzzz i was confused about gaurav ........... kaun se gaurav ki baat kar rahe hai? Tv world ke sabhi gaueav ko yaad kar liya ... bad main yaad aaya ki ye to maryada  show ki baat kar rahe hain.............🀣

i had left to watch that show...........πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: monty22

hi Arpu πŸ€—....razia is new version of shila & munni...............🀣
my mom didn't like munni & shila............😭

i liked munni - but for instead of skj - i always remember cheeku ki jawani!!! 🀣 - it wasnt even that funny but for some reason i found it hilarious! 🀣🀣
arp04srocks thumbnail
oye uttara killed rishab 😲 good for her....

i stopped watchin during wedding rasams...and then never went back....did adi find out sp is super pig?? or is sitll a hush hush thing??? and is priya being a good bahu?? or is she secretly plotting sp's demise???
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arp04srocks

oye reet keep dreamin 🀣

monty i kno my mom rejected them too (i  think it's a good thing tho if she liked thm i'd be afraid)🀣

and this razia is sooooo bakwas that i have listened to it 3 times already πŸ˜• thanks nikammis...im gonna have to go back to my english music now....

sapne mei milta hai munda mere sapne mei milta hai
now to Karan is also saying the same thing😳 so yeah we both r dreaming of each otherπŸ˜ƒ

Have u seen his performance in this song on GR8 women achiever award??πŸ˜ƒ
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

oye uttara killed rishab 😲 good for her....

i stopped watchin during wedding rasams...and then never went back....did adi find out sp is super pig?? or is sitll a hush hush thing??? and is priya being a good bahu?? or is she secretly plotting sp's demise???

they r stretching this SP suspense seq like rubberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
right now Priya is being a gud bahu so my only hope was Gaurav's gay factor ab ye bhi paani meiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oye reet keep dreamin 🀣

do you want to listen  gujju munni badnaam  πŸ€£ 

here you go 

santudi ni aabru gayi, santudi kyay ni rai.............🀣
arp04srocks thumbnail
yeh i saw it...i saw zaq's colored version tho....couldnt find an orig and too lazy, but i liked it

as for hopes you should know our hopes always get pani on them....🀣🀣🀣