Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

A 12 yr old committed suicide bcoz she was not prepare for her exams other bcoz her mom read her personal diary where she had written abt her feelings for a classmate 😔

😲 how sad.. 😔
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can I Just make a Request to All our friends.........................I don't know but some where its like  due to the hatred we have for Ridz has made us to forget abt the wonderful, lovely and adorable moments of Siddhima once we all loved.............Wish we could cherish those moments keeping the hatred for Ridz behind.

Can we consider SR lived happily after their monsoon wedding and left for Houston.

Just cos of a some actors and the senseless creatives...........Why do we hate the moments once we all loved.

Sorry Again............Even i done that but felt why we r closing the door for the lovely moments once we had fallen in love with 
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shru one more also a Lady jumped off from the 19th floor with her 2 kids.😭😭😭😭😭
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Can I Just make a Request to All our friends.........................I don't know but some where its like  due to the hatred we have for Ridz has made us to forget abt the wonderful, lovely and adorable moments of Siddhima once we all loved.............Wish we could cherish those moments keeping the hatred for Ridz behind.

Can we consider SR lived happily after their monsoon wedding and left for Houston.

Just cos of a some actors and the senseless creatives...........Why do we hate the moments once we all loved.

Sorry Again. 

Sudhaaaa... 🤗 🤗
yesterday zeeni was feelin so low..😔 poor thing.. she had plans to stop updating her FF also..

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhh, Even i have logged a complaint...........Now i don't know when it will be solved..............My net and PH both r talli😡😡😡

aap bhi talli ho jayiye phir sab kuch order mein lagega 😆

BTW Hello everyone ....................
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Reet if u r around kabhi toh dang ka msg bhej diya kar nikammi😡😆

nikammi bhejne ke liye koi dhang ka msg hona bhi to chahiye😡
btw i liked ur msg🤣🤣

Hello everyone😛
i m here only for few mins😆😆
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sudha i can't like like her again  but i will not say anything against her from now on pakka😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Shru one more also a Lady jumped off from the 19th floor with her 2 kids.😭

Why😲

Sudha that is what I think SR got married left for Houstan and ArSh moved on together.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry if this offends anyone ........

But here we are discussing two topics.......

1 suicide cases of kids and women

2 hatred for Riddhima spoiling our good memories

now ......... both equally depressing .........  one social issue and second just a random discussion about entertainment .............

all I would say is don't let it depress yourself............ i am the first to get pulled into depression now a days so i will leave after posting this message

But genuinely it is really sad that people give up on things .........suicide case they give up on life and we are giving up on the good moments of SR

Zeenia I saw her message ............ i know it demotivates everyone ........... but what Sudha said is true lets just try to cherish the good moments ...........

and all I will say to everyone is the CVs were real gutless characters time and again i have said the same thing ......... they did not take a stand till the end and let options open ........and it purely shows by R's dialogues and A......... R not being shown married officially

chalo bye bye ......... see ya all later
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

nikammi bhejne ke liye koi dhang ka msg hona bhi to chahiye😡
btw i liked ur msg🤣🤣

Hello everyone😛
i m here only for few mins😆😆

Tera khatara fone😆😆

That msg was brains😆😆