Posted: 13 years ago
I am sorry that I am opening new topic for this pic...but I just had to!! I woke up and came across this picture on Priya's facebook...as her "profile pic"😳😳

OMG! don't you all just love the friendship between there two ladies?😳 Just from their actions and gestures...it seems like they have come to be best of friends!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— I am loving their friendship so much...more than anything! I think that is the only positive that this has has given me besides giving me Priya and Siddhanth Karnick back! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

I am loving Priya-Sukku...And I seriously would love some offscreen interviews of Priya and Sukriti together!! They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!☺️😳 Just look at the way Priya is hugging sukku!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€— awww man me loves them!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Love,
Nitz
Omg! Omg! IKR?? Not only do I love PiaMish but I adore Priya-Sukku as well!! Sadly, we've had only one off-screen interview so far. I do want more! Man, these two are so amazing and that pic is beyond cute! I'm so happy to know that Priya and Sukku are best friends off-screen as well, because PiaMish is one of my favourite bonds on the show. It's so endearing and heartwarming! I really miss their scenes! πŸ˜”

Thanks so much for the pic! It's lovely to see them in the same frame πŸ€—
i too saw this pic in priya's profile .. love this pic too ..
and its nice to after long time u open new topic dear ..
really nitz .. loving this pic dear .. thnks for the sharing here ...
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 13 years ago
Awww such a cute pic :)
This is such a cute pic..!! love their chemistry.. They luk cute 2ghter!!
OOOOOOOOOOMGGGG! How much i love these 2 girls, gotta make a sig of this pic.

Love them. Thanks for this.
piya n mish rock in pkyek. they hav a strong bonding n are very close onscreen. its gr8 to know that offscreen too they are best of friends love them both a lot. this hug is similar to the one in show: piya comes back n misha hugs her from back, i loved that scene poor mish waited for so long in piya's room in her absence
Thanks for the pics

Priya did say she and Suku were close so is nice to see.
Wow.

Amazing picture Nitz!

Thanks for sharingggg, it's totally adoreable.
They seem close friends. Cute Picture.