India-Forums

Rajeev the sincere judge, (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I am kind of disappointed that for 'Dance ke Superstars', while they have retained Marzi, they have brought in Remo in place of Rajeev. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I am kind of disappointed that for 'Dance ke Superstars', while they have retained Marzi, they have brought in Remo in place of Rajeev. 
I know...Confused..rajeev is too good.Wish he was retained instead of mr joker udi baba LOL

Edited by Chits1 - 13 March 2011 at 6:48pm

harman05

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I know...Confused..rajeev is too good.Wish he was retianed instead of mr joker udi baba LOL

I agree and I too am getting bored of the Udi baba jokes.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Chits1

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

I think they have kept Marzi becuase of his jokes and all!! I want Rajeev too!! CryHe is the most sincere and honest judge out there!! 100 times better than marzi i believe as far as judging is concerned!! That sooo not fair!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaamharman05bee5

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noori777

I think they have kept Marzi becuase of his jokes and all!! I want Rajeev too!! CryHe is the most sincere and honest judge out there!! 100 times better than marzi i believe as far as judging is concerned!! That sooo not fair!!
I know...also marzi and dada jokes are getting very stale and poor rajeev has to put on with all this rubbbish with a smile and geeta acts as if she is also enjoying..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Noor_Ul_Ainsurmai_shaambee5

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

I used to like Marzi but now a days,he seems to have become a kind of geeta ma types LOL..getting bored of udi baba jokes with marzi but rajeev is cool,composed and gives sincere opinion.Love you raju Clap

Hey Bhagawan ye kya chal raha hai ? He is new and I am sure he will learn all the tricks from the old masters.
He is  quite a handsome guy and I understand Sweta cannot talk when he smiles at her.LOL

harman05

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by noori777

I know...also marzi and dada jokes are getting very stale and poor rajeev has to put on with all this rubbbish with a smile and geeta acts as if she is also enjoying..
Geeta tu uffffffff!! they should have brought Vaibhavi or some other female judge instead of her!! mini would have been better!! waisey bhi geeta  needs an excuse to hug marzi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

onizukaharman05Chits1

onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Wink me love rajeev as well... may be his choreographies lack off the wow factors....
     but after seeing he danced with vivek saurabh...
     i cud see they could not even shake a leg just the way he did...
     i believe if the contestants themselves did not have the wow factor ....
    they will have probs.. with his coreographies...
   perhaps only the khans can groove to his choreographies... or shahidBig smile

LOL
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index