Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chits1

I know...πŸ˜•..rajeev is too good.Wish he was retianed instead of mr joker udi baba πŸ˜†

I agree and I too am getting bored of the Udi baba jokes.😑
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I am kind of disappointed that for 'Dance ke Superstars', while they have retained Marzi, they have brought in Remo in place of Rajeev. 

I think they have kept Marzi becuase of his jokes and all!! I want Rajeev too!! 😭He is the most sincere and honest judge out there!! 100 times better than marzi i believe as far as judging is concerned!! That sooo not fair!!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noori777

I think they have kept Marzi becuase of his jokes and all!! I want Rajeev too!! 😭He is the most sincere and honest judge out there!! 100 times better than marzi i believe as far as judging is concerned!! That sooo not fair!!

I know...also marzi and dada jokes are getting very stale and poor rajeev has to put on with all this rubbbish with a smile and geeta acts as if she is also enjoying..
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I used to like Marzi but now a days,he seems to have become a kind of geeta ma types πŸ˜†..getting bored of udi baba jokes with marzi but rajeev is cool,composed and gives sincere opinion.Love you raju πŸ‘

Hey Bhagawan ye kya chal raha hai ? He is new and I am sure he will learn all the tricks from the old masters.
He is  quite a handsome guy and I understand Sweta cannot talk when he smiles at her.πŸ˜†
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know...also marzi and dada jokes are getting very stale and poor rajeev has to put on with all this rubbbish with a smile and geeta acts as if she is also enjoying..

Geeta tu uffffffff!! they should have brought Vaibhavi or some other female judge instead of her!! mini would have been better!! waisey bhi geeta  needs an excuse to hug marzi!
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ me love rajeev as well... may be his choreographies lack off the wow factors....
     but after seeing he danced with vivek saurabh...
     i cud see they could not even shake a leg just the way he did...
     i believe if the contestants themselves did not have the wow factor ....
    they will have probs.. with his coreographies...
   perhaps only the khans can groove to his choreographies... or shahidπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Agreed! He comes across as a very sincere, sweet, calm, and respectful judge. I keep feeling like he's the ignored judge of DID-Doubles..

The Udi-baba jokes are getting kinda old now imo..

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really like him. He's neither over the top kind nor monotonous or boring. He's a pretty chilled out master lol.
Kasturilover thumbnail

Yes agree,

Rajeev comes accross as simple, balanced and focused on participating in the show as opposed to playing to the gallery for TRPs