DID Doubles

Rajeev the sincere judge,

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I used to like Marzi but now a days,he seems to have become a kind of geeta ma types ๐Ÿ˜†..getting bored of udi baba jokes with marzi but rajeev is cool,composed and gives sincere opinion.Love you raju ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Agree he is sincere but he has to work hard for choreographies๐Ÿ˜†
Prud123 thumbnail
Well in my opinion Marzi is very sincere  and i love his jokes as well
I get these weird vibes about geeta & marzi kinda of "leaving out" rajeev ๐Ÿ˜† it's like they compliment each other and their contestants. but keep the rockers out in space ๐Ÿค” I wish his choreography was a little more solid, but nonetheless he has brilliant ideas and he's the real deal :)
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
he is very sincere and honest :)

im sure he will go great heights given his humility
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I love rajeev and he's just too nice
he can do better and he will
Rajeev is the best, very balanced, not defensive, takes the comment sportignly, does not seem having grudge against any judge. His comments are genuine and respectful. He is my fav judge since bginning. Yeh sab chair ka chakkar hai.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Topic: That is right. Rajeev has always been sincere with his comments whether or not he is happy with the way his own contestant's performances have turned out. Even though he may be sad, he never shows that sadness in being bitter and praising less than what the other mentor's contestants deserve.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am kind of disappointed that for 'Dance ke Superstars', while they have retained Marzi, they have brought in Remo in place of Rajeev. 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I am kind of disappointed that for 'Dance ke Superstars', while they have retained Marzi, they have brought in Remo in place of Rajeev. 

I know...๐Ÿ˜•..rajeev is too good.Wish he was retained instead of mr joker udi baba ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Chits1 - 13 years ago