Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I watched once again the promo and...

Is TA see Thulasi in the road??? Because TA Thulasiya paathutu nikamal ponna...😡 
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

I watched once again the promo and...

Is TA see Thulasi in the road??? Because TA Thulasiya paathutu nikamal ponna...😡 

i don't think TA will see Thulasi...I think psycho poked her nose yet again with her nallava look and made TA not to drop Thulasi at college ...then she probably made a drama with her athai and asked TA to take her somewhere...while Thulasi is going to college in auto..she is seeing TA/Charu on bike..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What is so irritating is to see is Tamil and Charu on the bike!!!  And it's worse because Tulasi has to see all this on the road. 

@ Kowsi,

Ya, I too saw the promo three times to double check everything.  I don't like how there is that sad bgm for tamil and tulasi.  It kind of foreshadows that something bad may happen.
I am so mad at Tamil for even bringing Charu on his bike!!  He probably never saw Tulasi on the road.  I think that scene comes after they are talking in their house.  It's going to make us all mad!

Kumaran gave us a nice start to the promo and Deepa talking to Tulasi was good but the middle stuff with Charu and Bhuvana is making me mad.

Hopefully Tulasi starts fighting back.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

What is so irritating is to see is Tamil and Charu on the bike!!!  And it's worse because Tulasi has to see all this on the road. 

@ Kowsi,

Ya, I too saw the promo three times to double check everything.  I don't like how there is that sad bgm for tamil and tulasi.  It kind of foreshadows that something bad may happen.
I am so mad at Tamil for even bringing Charu on his bike!!  He probably never saw Tulasi on the road.  I think that scene comes after they are talking in their house.  It's going to make us all mad!

Kumaran gave us a nice start to the promo and Deepa talking to Tulasi was good but the middle stuff with Charu and Bhuvana is making me mad.

Hopefully Tulasi starts fighting back.

I think Thulasi saw them on the way back to home after exam. She saw them and i think she was crying to Deepa and that is why Deepa gives the advice to Thulasi 

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Noxeous for the promo!

I feel like yelling at Kumaran for showing such a nasty bike scene. What is happening to the Thendral team, have they gone nuts?! Already the story is illogical, especially not in India for our culture. I won't wonder if anyone should throw rotten eggs at the director, already we in abroad are irritated with those scenes, can't imagine what others would feel in India.

Poor Thulasi how much it would have hurt her seeing him with psycho on his bike. It is like as if she does not have any rights on him, this would really hurt a sensitive girl like our heroine. Thulasi definetly was very upset about it. I don't blame TA for taking psycho on bike, that loose lady would have put a "I am innocent "- face and would have convinced him and that so called worst mom of all moms would supported her maanamketta DIL. Oh God, guys you can't know how much i am irritated after seeing this bike scene!

Saturday has started for Bhuvana!

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo.

This bike ride should be the last happiness that this mental lady should get in the name of friendship from TA, i have a question to Charu, GW & TA, the same city that used to talk bad about their relationship before wont talk bad about them now? Father is in jail & she is enjoying her bike ride. Matching dress to Charu too, sigh. I think Psycho asked him to take her in bike to temple, because only 3 people can fit in auto.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@theiva - rofl....i have never seen u writing like this.....lol...too much frustrated @ the bike scene....
But the fact is going in a bike has become a normal thing now in india.....but but.....the reason why we hate this bcos of the shameless creature sitting behind with dirty intentions with recommendation from another creature who s calling herself as amma.....argg...i just hate them...
But will we have the same irritation if it was deepa or kalyani or pavithra or even Ap's dter....i dont think so......TA s just normal with her as a frnd....but her dirty intentions are just sick....

And I no longer have any pity to the psych...and i do not want TA to feel even a bit when he knows about her....he shd just get rid of her without any guilt....i seriously doubt if the behaviour s after TA's refusal....no way..she must have always been like this....knowing a persons weakness and giving them what they need and making them like her is her character.....and she always had that.....so deftly TA s not the reason.....

But as ruby said....why ppl wont talk bad about them now???? Why cant TA tell that to her....or atleast hope thulasi points out that to TA to avoid such nonsense in future......
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Nicole! 😃

@ Gunthy, no surprise how we are so possesive of T&T, even before they got together we were like that...😆 but Thulasi is only becoming possesive of her hubby now... after like million years 👏 TA will like that 😉

@Shubba akka, even Thulasi will not think bad of TA giving a ride to Charu as she suggested herself before but now that she knows Charu's intentions, she does not like.

But I don't want Thulasi to change into a manipulative person, she should still have her innocence. I cannot imagine her in such a manner but she should put road blocks now in GW and Charu's attempts and make TA to slowly realize the evil around him. 👍🏼
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ ranu - you are absolutely right about thulasi .....she shd not be manipulative...rather make sure charu does not take advantage on her, like she said she does not feel for GW's words....that was brilliant nosecut for charu...

She can just straight away tell charu not into interfere in their husb and wife discussions....or rather avoid it before her.....thulz has her own rights for that......
But one thing i liked from deepa s her advise to thulasi was just to be calm and handle it the same way charu does....like not going head on with her......she has to make TA understand , how much she miss him even when both are at same place and how both are not allowed to even talk with each other....if she makes TA feel that his privacy with his wife is getting lost or viceversa, and make him understand that he always complains about her and getting mad at her frequently for no reason, he would get some sense and act smart then........
i think he s just lost with the things around him, mostly his work tension..sigh...
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think the konjiying scene comes after bike and Deepa scene. Thuls seems to have learned if that is the orderl and hope so as well