*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing wooooooooooork<3
@saba Loved the Jen and Kajen sigs out of tihs worlddddddd😍
@Abeer Cute Kajen sig😳
@sani OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MAN LOVE THE JW SIGS SHE LOOKS MINDBLOWINGGGGGGGGGGG
Thnx alott aditi di...πŸ€— means alott:)
@Sani n Jhanvi: both of u love the KaTi sig aww KSG n DD look realy nice love the sig

Sis aww KaSh jungle scene man it was so hot i really love all the three sig's u made on KaSh secially this one and the quote are nice too

Nadz love u so much yaar KaSh n Shona sig are awesome love it

Shona victoria link hot man she is definitely looking sexy here

oh Shona come back interview she was looking so gorgeous yaar this interview is very special for many reasons

So so so cute man this is amazing love the pics u used

This one is so adorable 75 threads of Shona FC waow that is cool congo but i love their expressions here
Loving all KaSh, KSG n SA creation everyone
keep rocking CG KaShians

@Sabz: waow for a begginer you surely did an amazing job i really love the KaSh jungle siggie so cute that scene was really memorable

Im not gonna quote the siggies because it takes way too long for the page to load but just wanna all the creations in the CG are mindblowing and fantastic!!!

A few shoutouts..

@Saba.. Lovely creations on our princess Jenny. Its really beautiful. AMAZING HarshJen sigs.. I dont remember suggesting that to you but still they're all very pretty! Great job hun and continue making πŸ˜ƒ

@KMH2, woooooooooow I LOVE that KaJen sig. Its sooo gorgeous 😍 and you made it on their atta scene.. aaahhh the best!! Just love that sig alot! Please make more on KaJen <33 😳

@Saba. Again πŸ˜† The JW is my favorite. OMGOSH Jenny looks like an angel in that sig! =)  and all the KaJen ones are too good and beautiful. You picked out great scenes to make the sigs one 😳  Love KaJen's roka ones the most :)

@Sani beautifuuuuul sigs on JW and DD <3 my two girls πŸ˜† Love those two alot..and your sigs on both are awesome hun. Love the last one two.. JW and Anushka.. inetersting combo LOL but none the less its gorgeous! Please make more on JW <333

Keep rocking guys πŸ˜ƒ

beautiful creations KaJen/KSG/JW, they all are amazing, well done!!!πŸ‘
OMGosh :| G O R G E O U S creations on KaJen//JJ//KSG guys! Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Okay so I made a KaJen siggy after a long time .. Hope you guys like it :)
And this idea came to me after reading Sahar's note :$ as we know mostly we have achieved what we want after working hard .. So I thought let me put all the dates in one siggy :\
Expected it to come out much better though, but haven't made a siggy on them since a long time so yeah ..

- Kiran