Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* - Page 79

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sahaaaaaaaaar the avis are GORGEOUS! KaJen!😍 You captured the best moments in the avis!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Riya ..
Lovely Update yaaaar πŸ˜ƒ Keep It Up !!! πŸ˜ƒ
You're Mine wala sig is my fav πŸ˜ƒ 😍

-----------

... f r e e b i e s ...

Note : Kindly do Not Edit , Copy or Claim my work as your own 😊

* Karan Singh Grover 😍

[ 2 versions ]

^^ PSD Credit - Nori

Feel free to use and Do comment ! 😳

Luv
Sehrish

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 13 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
OMKSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU UPDATEDDD <3 <3 ! teheee teheeeee today was not a good day but you just made it a GOOD ONE WITH YOUR UPDATE <3 i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! <3 eeeeeeeeeeks 

AHHHHHHHHHHH i saw this last night n i stylll feel all TEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE looking at it right now :| THAT IS SOOOO FRIGGENN HOT MAN :| the wayyy they angle their faces and his nose touches hers <3 and ahhhh its just sooo sexciiii tehe <3 i love the wayyy he is staring at her lips too <3 ahhh LOVE LOVE LOVEE YOUR BEAST STYLE BABY <3 

AHHHHHH THIS IS MY FAVV tehe <3 LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT <3 i wanted it on this scene too tehe ahhh i love that gulab gaman bit sooo friggen much hehehehe <3 ! LOVEEEE THEMMM <3 n the wayyy they she shies away after doing that tehe <3 ! LOVE THEMMMM <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLORING AND YOUR STYLE LIKE ALWAYS tehe .. you make them look sexicer somehow believe it or not << 

:| :| :| :| I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAYYY ABOUT THIS ONE TEHE <3 this is FRIGGEN SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :| :| :|!! i loveee this wholee scene (obviously) lmfao but this bit is my FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV heheh <3 i love the wayy she kisses him lightly with her hand around his neck tehe!  LOVEEEEEEEEEEEESSS ITT <3 <3 ... ahhh your soooo amazing tehe <3 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS TOO ;| he is so close to her lips ehehehe <3 ! under the candle light πŸ˜³ haye hayeeeeeeeeee <3 they makes meee BLUSHIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS β˜ΊοΈ I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE HOW THERI NOSES ALWAYS FRIGGEN TOUCH LIKE THAT :| F*Llll they are soooo sexy :| you seriously have to be BLIND not to see that CHEMISTRY :S .. or your just jealous and wont admit it :S ... but you know deep down ...  YOU WISH YOU HAD IT THIS GOOOD BABYYYY YOU JUST WISH weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3 ! tehe LOVE YOU BABEEE <3 this is :| AMAZING! 

AHHHHHHHHHHH like always aapki update ne humari jaan lelii tehe <3 this was FRIGGEN AMAZING <3 <3 i love youuuuu soo so soo very much for these BEAST WALI AVIS tehe <3 YOU ROCK MY WORLD WITH THESE BABY ! AND NO ONE CAN DO IT LIKE YOU tehe 
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Sehrish - Rishi the siggies are awesome. And the text is too good.
Edited by laizu - 13 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
@Rishi- Cherry.......good siggies yaar.....But I liked the second one most.The text is also very good.Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks to everyone who liked my siggy and commented.πŸ˜ƒ Means a lot.
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
jennifer siggy

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous creations everyone😊

Since some dears asked me for em, thaught of  re-posting some very old Holi stuff.

Also two New ones 

☺️

Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Love them Mona <333 Gosh I miss your creations :(
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg mona soooooooooooooooooo so so cutest yar lovly....😍 u alwayz make me remember kasu sweet memos😳miss them😭love this holi epi nd seg they r so cute😍

dats a holi giftπŸ˜‰

once again gorgeous updateπŸ€— πŸ€—

gona use rite now but which oneπŸ˜•πŸ˜

nd yea love this one.....kasu rokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG AMAZUING stuff everyone πŸ‘ loving all the creativity here πŸ‘πŸΌ spl the KaSh/KSG stuff 😍 and YuNa πŸ€ͺ

@Tashu: amazing update love this one ☺️

Its soo hawt will use 😍 aahhh amazing work πŸ‘

@monus: nt a kasu fan bt cnt help say amazing avis πŸ‘ love teh style and the Fly siggy is sooooo awesum, looks amazing! reli awesum work πŸ‘

Keep making!!!!!!!