*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
@Kash.ladoo.annu love the YuNa siigy😍 and omg the text on it is soo hot☺️ Love it a lot and tht pic is just soo YuNalicious love the style also😳 Great work👏👏 The mayank siggy is soo cute and also the RM one too adorable!!! BT the YuNa one loved it the most they look soo dreamy there amazing sig!! <333

@All awesome creations👏👏 
AMAZING KSG SA KaSh MA Creations :D
Laddoo & Fizz,love ur wrk <3

ARMAAN-MINNI...Outcome isnt good though :/

Loving all KaSh, KSG n SA stuff here
Everyone you guys are doing fantastic work

Too many names to be taken so i will juz say to all KaShians directly rocking stuff amazing n awesome ceation loving all the work done by u guys keep it up
errr.. I think I'm making horrible and horrible-er looking sigs by the day 🤔

but I'm still gonna post them to mess with your eyesight 😆

REALLY SAHAR? REALLY?

First it's VMs. Then, it's AVIS. Then it's FF's, and then it's OS'. AND NOW IT'S PS AS WELL? You're taking over the world one by one. I'm officially jealous of you, your creativity, your skills, and your insanely creative imagination. Please, teach me how to be as cool as you!

I love these two! They are so adorable. The colouring is really really really really really well done! I'm jealous :$ You kicked me out of my future career, already! Psht, what am I supposed to do now?! I love how you chose to zoom in one, whereas the other isn't! Uff, beautiful <33

I LOVE! SO PRETTY! The first one is really cute! I love the style you had going, babe! It looks so beautiful. As for the second one the colouring is REALLLLLLLLLY nice! I am JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS.

B E A U T I F U L !
I love it! So so so adorable. <3

I LOVED YOUR UPDATEEEEEEEE~

(I'm still jealous.)
(Ps. You kick butt! you always make everything so much more amazing with your skills)

Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago
I totally forgot to comment on these :$ Woops! Time to do it now!

AJDFLVSHITLISBLKAOUBA.

I'm having a hard time figuring out HOW I'm supposed to sit here and compliment all of these BEAUTIFUL pieces of AMAZING creativity! WHY are you so talented? WHY |:

Okay #1, Baby's lip bite and mini pout is SEXY. Along with the fact that JJ's YIKES face is so cute! HOLY. Your colouring adds to the beauty of this scene! It was such a small portion, but you made it SUCH a highlight! I love it.
#2, SO CUTE the way JJ's eyebrows go up, and Baby looks at her :$ Ufff! I love love it <3
#3, AHH, HIS FACE IS KILLING ME. That LOOK of his is jaan leva! Uff. I love JJ's YIKES face, once again! MUAH <3 The colouring is LOVE!
#4 I LOOOOOOOOVE how they have a mini eyelock, but break away, and the WAY Baby LOOKS at her! AAAAAIYA.

I LOVE YOU.

OMFGTHISISLOVEHOLYMOTHEROFPEARLTHESETWOAREHOT|:

I don't know what to say. You've blown me AWAY with your creativity, and you colouring! Uff. Every moment here that you've dragged upon, and depicted is so GORGEOUS. Everything is so BEAUTIFUL! I love your style so much, omg. I LOVE your transition/fade in #34 and #4! It's so PRETTY! I love it. You did a REMARKABLE JOB! |: UFF. SO AMAZING. I CANNOT COMMENT ANYMORE. I WILL DIE OF HOTNESS. It is getting waaaaaaaaay too hot in this CG! UFFFF. |:

OKAY. This is SEX. LITERALLY. I LOVE IT. The colouring is FABULOUS! It emphasizes SO MUCH on their emotions, and their facial expressions! I LOVE the style you've got going. The colouring is STUNNING, it picks up on ALL the little details, and makes this avi STUNNING! This scene is already BEAUTIFUL as it is, but you made it all the more beautiful! AMAZING job!

YOU ARE MAKING IT VERY HARD for me to stay glum -________- I lalalalallalooooooove these!  #1 I love how Baby looks at JJ :$ Uff, kya cheeeez hai! I adore #3! Oh my lord. LITERALLY :$ Okay, wow. The way she's all shy, and is all :$:$:$ I LOVE! Your colouring is THE BESSSSST! I LOVE <3 OKAY, YOU KNOW, THE SIXTH ONE? YEAH, that one! I LOVE. She feeds him so CUTELY! FUDGE! I love them ALL D: I'm trying to pick a FAVOURITE wala, but OMKAJEN! It's so HARD D: Okay, you know the fifth wala? That is CUTE. I love Baby's DEADLY glare, and JJ getting all anxious underneath that glare :$ Uff! It was her first time wearing his clothes! Hayyyyyye <33 You made them all so BEAUTIFULLY!

I LOVE YOU.

I do not think I can say anymore. I'm sorry, but I can't. The colouring is frikkin' fantastic! I'm sorry, i can't say anymore. This scene hurts me too much :$

THE BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTS OF 'EM ALL.

You already KNOW my addiction to #2, I used it as my INSPIRATIOn for my OS! Tehe <3 I LOVESSSSSSSS IT! MUAAAAH <33 As for #1, it's HOT. I have no other words for it, man. KaJen make EVERYTHING so much more amazing. They DEFINITELY made DMG such a HUGE success! Uff <33

I LOVE YOU, SAHAR KAJEN! <33
@Rishi - Cherry.......I love your KSGilicious holi siggy yaar......🤣superb 👍🏼 And the siggies u made on new ksg pic....what to say...
I knew it,you will make a unique one.Thats y I forced you to make.Finally my effort came successful.

@Laizu- Very good  siggy dear.I loved the text so much....and the pics and colouring is also very good.Keep it up and make more.(this time ,I am satisfied 😃)

@Sweet melody -Wow....this holi siggy is very good.Holi means colourful.So siggy also should be colourful na? You did a great job.👏
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
HAPPY HOLI.....!

Happy Holi to everyone. I made some Holi special siggies.Hope you like it

Free to use

KSG siggy

Kash siggy

Credit: texture-Crazykira

Kasu siggy

Credit: Texture-actionhalo

I really wanted to make a kajen holi siggy also.But  there is no holi scenes between them😒
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
love love loveeeeeeeeee the icons sahar!! <3 you're doing a great great job with coloring! I IS PROUD!!

okay i made a siggie on KaJen with kids!! CREDIT goes to Sahar cause I was being a lazy bum and didn't want to enter the world of photoshop since I've been working nonstop this week lol, but she made me..and she bugged me about making this sig and I think its turned out nice :D

feel freee to useee!!