@ Vaish ..
Cute Update !!!  😍
☺️

@ Awl ..
Gr8 work 😃
keep it up !

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

@KMH2, woooooooooow I LOVE that KaJen sig. Its sooo gorgeous 😍 and you made it on their atta scene.. aaahhh the best!! Just love that sig alot! Please make more on KaJen <33 😳

thnkyou soo much...😃 will make more for sure😃
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Feel Free To Use...😳

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG another beautiful update and I cant stop staring ,as usual 😳  I lovee your work Saru its simply gorgeous.

These 3 are so beautiful Love them .I love the colouring ,its so serene. So calm and beautiful ,their expressions especially from the first two show the kind of peace Armaan Riddhima feel with each other .The third one makes me smile wide because its so KaJenish ,they are always having something going on ,some muttering that no one can understand 😆

Ok these 3 are so vibrant ,and addictive ,I love how they are always so happy around each other .I dont know if it was true but it was always my interpretation of this segment.KSG was a little low it seems and Jen knew it,it just looks like she is trying to cheer him up and all these 3 avis are just a way to say that .Love the moments you captured.The third one is so beautiful <3 the way they are behaving like kids 

Awwww these two are so adorable and this is so cute ,the way he is making faces and then they both are talking to each other,shows their comfort level LOLL 

Such a beautiful serene moment ,love the peaceful look on their face and I simply love the colouring so so much 

Wonderful update as usual Saru !! thanks a ton for it 😃

awesome KaJen stuff guyzz..😛

Edited by nik_sweetpoison - 13 years ago

Feel Free To Use..😳

Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@-Sary- OMG i lovee ur aviss...amaznggg👏❤️ missng kajen more n more😭

@kiran..loved tht kajen siggy alott...😳 awesummm❤️

@nik_sweetpoison JW sig is cuteeee...so beautifully made😳

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

@Saba.. Lovely creations on our princess Jenny. Its really beautiful. AMAZING HarshJen sigs.. I dont remember suggesting that to you but still they're all very pretty! Great job hun and continue making 😃

@Saba. Again 😆 The JW is my favorite. OMGOSH Jenny looks like an angel in that sig! =)  and all the KaJen ones are too good and beautiful. You picked out great scenes to make the sigs one 😳  Love KaJen's roka ones the most :)

1st- thnx soo much🤗 dnt remem? like me😆 wel, m really happy u liked, means alott😳
2nd- aww thnx a tonn🤗 yeah n JW is always like an angel😉 m glad u liked d sig, was confused abt pickng tht bride pic bt i found tht both d pics wil match:) thnx😳

@all..thnx alot those who liked n commented 🤗 means alot😳
Edited by ksg-kash-kajen - 13 years ago
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loving all d creationzz on KaJen/JW/KSG...Keep rocknng frndzz..missng thm more n more😭 😉

KaSh creationz r also lovely!
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@nazz awesome  baby n JJ stuff👏

@niksssssssssssss love the JJ sig ,especially the colours added 2, awesome babe👏

@sahar awesome avis as usual👏

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely KSG/SA/KaSh Siggies
Loving Dhrasti ones also
Keep it up Guyz😳

Edited by kash_laddoo.anu - 13 years ago