Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

Miss.Sary<3 O.M.G!!!!! okie first of all this is not aivanyi this is amazing brilliant psshhttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! this is thanks to phatty :p that I am using this word now LOL!! ILY Phatty :p see now I went off topic :p not good!!! Okay back 2 ur avi's!! I love them they are soo adorable!!!!!! I love them all!!!!!! keep it up missy!!!!!! I said this once and I will say it again u are the queen of avi's <3 I will soo use from this update and ur last since I have not done so yet sorry but I will!!!!!!

Tashu :)
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sen & Sary gorgeous stuff girls lovin all the stunning work of KaJen:)

Everyone lovely KaJen/JJ/KSG creations😳
gia.khan thumbnail
YEYEYE! its a GOOD dayyy cause you updated tehee!! OHH i loved this sbs <3 <3 <3 ! it was bliss to see them back on screen soo close to eachother tehe <3 ! ahhhhhh kuch toh log kahengee << logon ka kaam hai kehnaaaaaaaaa!! "OH KAJEN ARE NOT COMFY WITH EAHCOTHER" "OH THEY DONT WANNA WORK TOGETHER ANYMORE" 🤪well we can see where that went << anyways! i shall comment now tehe 

AHHHHHHHHHH this was friggen beautiful <3 ! this pose they looked so friggen cute :| the wayyy she leans on him and rests her face on his shoulder was hayeeeeeeeeeeee and blush worthy tehe <3 ! they make me wanna say OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDD <3 ! tehe <3 ! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLORING JAANI tehe <3 ! and the size perfectooo tehe <3 ! i lovers you <3 

🤣 I LOVE THEIR RANDOM MOMENTS lmfaooo!!!  how they are laughing in the first onee is lmfaooo ahhh they are cute:| i love them! N I LOVE THE LAST ONEEE lmfaoooooo ksg pretending to sneeze LMFAO ahhhh they are ADORABLE :|!! ahhh kajen masti never gets old tehe <3 ! OHHHH N I LOVE THIS COLORING N SIZE TOO JAANI TEHE <3 <3 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 <3 ! i wonder what she is saying in the first one though <<! it looks like she is saying "CHODO NA" to ksg maybe he was teasing her LIKE ALWAYS heehhehe <3 or holding onto something (**) HMMM HMMMMMM 😉! loveeeee YOUR BIG AVIS BABY tehe! i remember how you were the FIRST one to start this BIG AVI thingy now like everyone does it /0.0 well i guess you do inspire them <<!  CAUSE YOU ARE THAT GOOD with your avis tehe!!! ALL THEY LOOK SOOO LIKE MADE FOR EACHOTHER <3 ! ek dujeeee ke liyeee bane hai typee <3 ! do jism ek jaan type hehehe <3 ! LOVEDDD THIS i m glad sbs got this on camera <3 <3 ! LOVEEE YOU BABYYYYYY <3 ! 

LIKE ALWAYS =) they wish they had it THIS GOOD! and no one can do it better than youuuuuu munchkin <3 ! LOVE YOU AND YOUR AVIS tehe <3 ! aur ainvayiiiiiii avis banati rahiyooo tehe <3 cant wait for more love <3 LOVED THE UPDATE 😳

Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

Saharrrr🤗 not a big comment just one or two lines lol need to study and m late LOL =P
nyways LOL i lob ur AINVAYI waale upd🤣 LOL they are amazing <3
Aww this SBS was my favv They were sooo close🤪☺️ lOL m gonna use some out of this again <3 U r amazing😳
LOL M gonna use some right now
Keep updating <3 Will comment on 25th =)
@Aishhhhha Amazing Kajen creations Miss them so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😭
I shall comment on your gallery for the rest updateee
Suggestion Kajen merged avis[Collaborating them from Non kajen scenes if you can]
And plzz keep Making KJ Stuffs more often..............😍
@Kiruuuu Amazing sig such a sudden update after long time,Nevertheless i am speechless!!
@Sary Kinssssssssssssssss wooooooooooooooooooooooooow you updated,ghooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It is amazinggggggggggggggggg and i am very bad at giving long cmnts,Words dont need to describe your work,It is always amazingg and you are a sary avi perfection kinsssss

ghoooooooooooooooooosh this one was there first photo shoot and Loved them,i was so happy that day as this photoshoot shut osem ppl's mouth.......
lets not talk about the past,we all know Kajen are the bestest buddies everrrrr<3❤️
neverthless amazing work sary,seno and kiruuuuuu🤗

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for all the encouraging and sweeeet comments everyone <3

Heres my second update :)...(i've turned Photoshp addict now =))..have been doing nothing but that :P)

Comapritively a big update..i reallly hope you all like it <3

So here it goes <3

KaSh [As AR or as ArSh]

[ let it load =)) ]

Criticisms welcome :)

Love you all <3
Vaishuu :D

Edited by vaish04 - 13 years ago
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aisha--->Cute KaJen Avis!!..<3
Sary-->OMG..Those avis are so freakin hawwt!!....brilliant job.....<3<3...🤗
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@aishaaaa
awesomeeeee KaJen Avizz very cuteeee
I loveeee this onee
@Sahruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
OMKSG the avizzz rrrrr loveeeeeeeee
brilliant work👏
I especially lovee this onee

Updatee 😳
KSG/JW/KaJen/KaSu

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Updatee 😳
KSG/JW/KaJen/KaSu

OMKSGG...Naaazuuu this sig is reallyyy flawless....👏.hayee KSG looks soo hawwt...☺️

*eeeekkksss* JJ is luking sooo adorable....Embarrassed

REDnBLACK...☺️...man Naazuu the sig is damn haawtt

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Sahar,I am in LOVUURVE with your "Avinayi" updates..Do post more of them LOL! Oaky this Update is GORGEOUS ! I Loved bootth of the segments VVV much,And OMG,The photoshoot one was...*sigh* Peerrfect

OH GOD These ones are SOO perfect..I LOVE the 2nd one!<3 Sure using it..Sahar,Sahar,You can make me MAD any day!! *Sigh* they are sooo blissful,So beautifull...I can goo on staring all day!!Love it how they smile,and they look so angelic here..I love it how he keeps his head along with hers..Its so..Perfect!

These ones are TOTALLY WOW.I mean,just look at hem! They complement each other<3  Look at them smiling,then JJ whipping her hair back and he is 'Aachoo' LOL That is soo Cute..AR+KaJen+Basketball= Undenaiable Cuteness! Aww LOVE them!!!<3

This one is Too Cute!! I Love how they're whispering to each other God knows what and smiling so angellically..LOVE them!! Hayyye this is SO beautifull..OMG KaJen you have to be back!!

This ONE IS THE BEESSTT! I am just Putting it in my daaba.I WIll. OMG this is SO perfect Saharooo,So blissful,they look so calm,so comfortable with each other..And So..So..Beautiful.They are our PERFECT ArmaanRiddhima,and perfect Bffs!<3 Love this.Totally.

Okayy..I LOVE YOU AGAAINN!
Love,
Maitree.