Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

This is soo adorable KaJen at its best i wanna pull their cheeks tehe😳

Everyone gorgeous KaJen/JJ/KSG creations!:)

Edited by -Dharu- - 13 years ago
Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG this is really beautifulll <3
awesome colorings 😳
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -KaSh4Eternity-

OMG this is really beautifulll <3
awesome colorings 😳

Awwee Thank u so much...
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Pooja oye hoye yara i love this update of ur so hot and sizzling one i love the colouring effect and the scene i am dead

Gosh KaSh were super duper hot in this scene

Who can stand after watching this scene the way he touched her eee *faint*

They should sing here kiss me kiss me kiss me hehehe

This scene was so irresistable KaSh made it so hot first date and the unique one as well

Pooja keep rocking and make more on KaSh

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Loving all KaSh, KSG n SA creation
keep it up KaShians you all are rocking CG

@KaSh-Mayur: waow love the KaSh from AR tym siggie so cute do make more

@Laizu: love KSG sig adorable one
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Sehruuuuuuuuuuuuuu WAOW yaar that KSG sig is freaking adorable he is looking so cute and his smile *faint* man i so love him sig is cute love it

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

Jens awesome dude now this is wht is call HOT this scene was freaky amazing hayye Shilpa dance moves ooh gosh that i love the quote

Oohh yes KaSh really are firework mean seriously who can ignore this chemistry blind people ooh this scene promo gave jhatka to everyone the sig is lovely

KaSh BB matches who can frgt these they both are really awesome players yaar love it all the scene of BB matches were fantastic

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT gosh you are going to kill me Jens do u even knw wht these scene do to me wht KaSh do to me man they are surely will kil me one day their expressions they are amazing

Jens I love the update yaar even DD and MiShti sig were cute too love them as well but man KaSh sig are killing

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
SARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tussi kamaal ho ji.. LOLL...m in luv with ur aviss...last one just tuk my hearrt awayy..my one MOST fav scn..

SEXYYYYYYY stuff:))))))
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Vaishu am i the only one left behind kia gosh whn did u learn PS and u didn't even tell me watch out for i wont spare you

Oye hoye now this is wht adorable mean look at their expression cho cho cho chweet wht a quote they even dont knw wht they do to us actually they do but still this is really cute KaSh expressions are priceless

ArSh perfect dream KaSh are killing me man this is cute dream hayye they are so perfect they are PERFECT no one can be like them NO ONE yaar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PERFECTION YAAR

KaSh Salsa oh man this dance was sexy with KaSh hot moves they done this dance so perfectly hehe poor thm they had really less tym for practice but still who can say that they did it perfectly one of the best Salsa performance in DMG and sexond best was KaSh as ArSh no one match up with their steps they have done it so gracefully

ooh perfect dream this dream dialogue were so true
tum buhat buhat buhat khubsurat ho so true yaar she is beautiful she is beauty queen but man they should have made her say something abt him too he looked so adorable here want to pull his cheeks

GOSHHHHHHHH this is pure torture yaar you are giving me torture slowly slowly you knw dat KaSh jungle scene+Lonavala dance+ First BB date aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dead man dead for sure these scene are so freaky HOT KaSh did it so perfectly these scenes of KaSh can never be re-shot the magic of first scene is something else which cannot be re-created yaar

Love the update for sure now dont on break from sig i want to see KaSh update from u very soon
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thankoooo soo muchhh guyssss 4 apppreciating the sigss. it meanss a loadss

@ MEHKUUUUUUUUUUU ILY teacher Geeeeee muuaahhhsssss

@rishhh lovee the KSG sigss