SNS March 13: Complete

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanku sadhli for the update
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
again a big hype... just waiting for tmrw episode.. i hope to get some gud.. Gohem seq.. otherwsie whole drama is just a waste.. how can someopne forcefully take someone cracker didn't expect this from runner of Modi Empire.. i wish it should be introduced as a friendly match since the cricket season is on(and in that oposite party can challenge modi's).. instead of making it such cheap type of hype....
and what i hate the most... Modi never loose...
kyun bhai are they some God or what...

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel really bad for gopi - the way ahem talked to her

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how much over acting was that savita woman doing!

Ahem looked H.O.T in the cricket outfit,biceps were on show....😍☺️
Gopi seroiusly needs to stop covering her head...i know she's a bahu but she is young too...Hetal should have forced to her play by saying its k if you don't want too is just making even more distance betwee Gohem...

And this was a maha epi but nothing actually happened in it... only good thing was we got to se alot of ahem/nazim.

And are Rashi and Gopi going to play in thier sarees🤣..kamse kam they can salwar suits......imagine gopi fielding with the pallu on her head....pallu sambahlu ya ball pakdu....😆

Thanks for the lovely update👏⭐️

Edited by krutiv100 - 13 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That it - I have to wait for tomorrow -  I wasted my entire Sunday.   I thought there would more  like the game   They wasted so much time at CM (stupid air conditioner)  boil for al I care.  I am so pissed - I could spit bullets.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What a flimsy excuse to cash in on the World Cup!  I guess the CVs have suffered a brain-drain : not of people leaving for other countries, but of their brains draining of any creative ideas to take the story forward. Now the better part of the week will go in the cricket match & the Modis winning. Also today was a shocker of an episode. First Kinjal listened to Urmila's plan to pull a fast one on Koki for a/c 😡  And shocker of shockers - Urmila defending Koki!  And the way, she was climbing on the sofa was like she was ready to vent out all her Koki frustrations on Savita 😆 Maybe it's a long-term kalakari to get in Koki's good books  But will Koki wipe (spike) UrKi perspirations (read aspirations)? We'll only get to know by the weekend. But knowing Koki, maybe this time she'll send a couple of table fans as again a/c bills, etc  Poor Urmila will have to think up some more kalakari.

About Ahem - no hope for poor Gopi unless Ahem loses his memory  or through a miracle. And that miracle is not Nani!! 😡

Maha-episode was the right name: it was maha-disappointment for the faithful viewers 😭

Thanks Sadli for such a detailed update for such a disappointing episode. I'd have written it in 4-5 sentences.
  • Nani unwell, Koki accepts cricket challenge for her health
  • Urmila-Kinjal plan to force Koki for providing a/c
  • Urmila defends Koki
  • Ahem rude to Gopi
Thanks once again 😃
Rana
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: krutiv100

how much over acting was that savita woman doing!

Ahem looked H.O.T in the cricket outfit,biceps were on show....😍☺️
Gopi seroiusly needs to stop covering her head...i know she's a bahu but she is young too...Hetal should have forced to her play by saying its k if you don't want too is just making even more distance betwee Gohem...

And this was a maha epi but nothing actually happened in it... only good thing was we got to se alot of ahem/nazim.

And are Rashi and Gopi going to play in thier sarees🤣..kamse kam they can salwar suits......imagine gopi fielding with the pallu on her head....pallu sambahlu ya ball pakdu....😆

Thanks for the lovely update👏⭐️

You will see tomorrow, Gopi is playing in that yellow and green saree the whole match, Rashi faints in the field tomorrow because of heat or more likely working too much work in last few days at the Modi Mansion.

It's ridiculous, how Rashi managed to change into a salwar suit and Gopi doesn't, just why is that the case? 

Pallu will be worrying her and we will get a GoHam scene with Aham going to the crease, to tuck in her pallu into her waistline, the CV's of this show feed us scraps that don't mean a thing as the guy of it, has not changed his feelings for his wife, it's all meaningless, where as the story development is concerned.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ANJ4

That it - I have to wait for tomorrow -  I wasted my entire Sunday.   I thought there would more  like the game   They wasted so much time at CM (stupid air conditioner)  boil for al I care.  I am so pissed - I could spit bullets.

it wasn't that bad some funny moments in the living room at the MM the whole family, Kavita, Aham, Urmila all good. Earlier GoHam scene was also good, when they went out for the cricket match that was great too, even though the actual match hasn't started, it's nice to see them out of the house. That whole Kinjal tantrum was great, i like to see her suffering, as she is Miss Proudy Proudy, deserves to be married to a poor guy as she didn't appreciate Elesh Mehta. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Sadhli

I don't expect much on maha episode but still don't think the episode was boring. It didn't drag but we could've done without the urmi and kinjal scenes which was annoying as alway's or Ahem being his usual rude self to gopi. Kinjal want's to play, did she forget about the fake marks on her arms (rollling eyes) stupid girl. Well tomorrow will be the match.