Posted: 13 years ago

Seriously...does ahem got any brains...its getting on my nerve...Why is he taunting her again and again...soo what if she plays...U as a husband...if u protect her ur head wont fly off right!!!....unless u juz dont know how to protect a woman.  
Afterall mans ego is juz too much....today so called "maha epi" to me personally sucked....after this i am sure his gonna taunt her if they win or lose becos gopi was coming his way for "everything".... the director or script writer...I think its high time to change the storyline...Either u make gopi stand up for her rights and walk off ahem...and correct him when ahem taunts her or Make ahem comes to his right mind and realise how worth and gem gopi is...if neither is happening.....then u r juz showing the story of how rashi does her stupid stuffs and how kinjel and her MIL r fighting or coming up with a dumb plan...i dont think there should the character of gopi and ahem at all.....

Sorry this is my opinion....well this is how i feel today epi should have gone...

once agreed for the match...when modi paaivar are ready to play and do not have enough members...and kokila said rashi and gopi will play...ahem when talking to her alone should have said..."gopi though u do not play, i will be there on ur side..." or even if he taunted her saying she has to stop acting infront of people this is
what i think gopi should have said " i am sorry ahem ji...but if u think i am acting infront of people then thats ur problem...i am playing according to My MIL's order and for this paarivar...if u wish to keep ur mother's vachan then go along with the act of being there for me or juz ignore me and allow me to save mera paarivar's honour"....thats it and walk off from there

simple....this will be the first step for gopi to talk to her husband....and teach him a lesson to how to respect his wife.  
Ahem  does not have a brain - it was replaced by muscle.  How can anyone be so mean
well i disagree totally,
its just a serial. Thats the way the show is going so far, and there be a twist where they ill fall in love one day there will be

if theres an ego problem of his, nothing we can do

its just the fact that he has anger, which no one can be blamed, for as he was separated from anita, which he taking it out on gopi, an she is ignoring it and coping with it.

relax mate relax, its the starting .there will be a u turn

the cv wont listen tous and just make us taunt and moan. they will one day make the show u turn. it will change.

ayesha_78 

yeah i am hoping for a change in saatiya....though ahem takes it out on gopi...he could have thought for a moment that she isnt any harm to him...how can someone keep taunting another person again and again...juz one smile and one thank u for whatever she does for him...will actually make them atleast good frens...they dont have to felt in love at first but does it hurt to become frens afterall...well i am waiting...he wants to be separated from her...then ask for a divorce...but he isnt...the question is why??.,...
Originally posted by ADAM_HABIBA

Seriously...does ahem got any brains...its getting on my nerve...Why is he taunting her again and again...soo what if she plays...U as a husband...if u protect her ur head wont fly off right!!!....unless u juz dont know how to protect a woman.  
Afterall mans ego is juz too much....today so called "maha epi" to me personally sucked....after this i am sure his gonna taunt her if they win or lose becos gopi was coming his way for "everything".... the director or script writer...I think its high time to change the storyline...Either u make gopi stand up for her rights and walk off ahem...and correct him when ahem taunts her or Make ahem comes to his right mind and realise how worth and gem gopi is...if neither is happening.....then u r juz showing the story of how rashi does her stupid stuffs and how kinjel and her MIL r fighting or coming up with a dumb plan...i dont think there should the character of gopi and ahem at all.....

Sorry this is my opinion....well this is how i feel today epi should have gone...

once agreed for the match...when modi paaivar are ready to play and do not have enough members...and kokila said rashi and gopi will play...ahem when talking to her alone should have said..."gopi though u do not play, i will be there on ur side..." or even if he taunted her saying she has to stop acting infront of people this is
what i think gopi should have said " i am sorry ahem ji...but if u think i am acting infront of people then thats ur problem...i am playing according to My MIL's order and for this paarivar...if u wish to keep ur mother's vachan then go along with the act of being there for me or juz ignore me and allow me to save mera paarivar's honour"....thats it and walk off from there

simple....this will be the first step for gopi to talk to her husband....and teach him a lesson to how to respect his wife.  
i agree Aham taunting Gopi again  was just wrong he's ego needs rejection n guess what time for  Gopi started to stick up for herself n leave she is back at mm because Aham didnt have the balls to tell nani that he does not want his wife.   the day that Gopi rejects Aham n tells him that she is no longer going to support that is the day i will give  virtual ladoo to everyone  as he does not deserve Gopi at all.

they have already, gopi took the vows back. Gopi left house and now she here temporarily. Coz of nani. when she goes away she will go bak to mami house.

They cant do anything gopi aur aehem can they? now they made a promise to koki they will treat each other with respect and this is just the start. Look at Aehem point of view once and you will get some ideas why he is doing this. Although am studing his case as well as gopi, aehem is a guy who i think doesn't like to share his feeling with anyone, maybe he feels something for gopi which is why he can't tell anyone because his ego is replacing it..

in Hinduism its the woman who takes the divorce not a man, which gopi has took, it back, which left him in a shock,

ju\st stick to what i say, there will be a time where the cv will change everything,

Originally posted by fanbidaai

i agree Aham taunting Gopi again  was just wrong he's ego needs rejection n guess what time for  Gopi started to stick up for herself n leave she is back at mm because Aham didnt have the balls to tell nani that he does not want his wife.   the day that Gopi rejects Aham n tells him that she is no longer going to support that is the day i will give  virtual ladoo to everyone  as he does not deserve Gopi at all.

i agree with u his ego is rejecting everything inside him, which he has to tell someone what to do, and how to change himself, but i don't think he likes it sharing the feeling inside himself at all suk.

well Ahem has a brain but he has no heart or if he has both his eyes are blindfolded hope this aswers
Originally posted by ANJ4

Ahem  does not have a brain - it was replaced by muscle.  How can anyone be so mean

well he has brains he doesnt use it, :)

muscles lol
i think he suppose to be mean, after what happened after separating from his beloved, if his mother made them marry him and anita then he wouldnt be like that at all. so the is a simple reason, koki is behind his sons sorry and all the mean stuff he has done so far was because of it, how can someone take his sons, happiness away. that is ridiculous.  but the show this far has changed, his manners has changed after the promise, so there is a possibility that he will change dramatically, its just the start of the scene of love
Originally posted by MewPrincess

well Ahem has a brain but he has no heart or if he has both his eyes are blindfolded hope this aswers

hats of to u mew
this is what am trying to say to them