Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Oye kudiyo....:)

Ki halchal...?

hello, my gang of girls, and dare you all forget me ! πŸ˜‰

Well, i missed last 15 min of geet today, and i don't regret it, except for one reason, that i missed watching my munda, my BF, my MAAN ! Otherwise, geet has become nuts ! πŸ˜†

I'm totally shocked ! How can she do this, to ever lovely and caring husband like MAAN ! I'm angry on geet ! πŸ˜‘

and that, article, sach ho jaye to maza pad jaye ! πŸ€£

then, me and my MAAN ! And our journey to pluto ! WOW ! Geet, can you please leave MAAN for me ? Chali jao, main hoon na ! πŸ€£

BTW, my exam prep, is going fine, that is why, i'm missing geet, even on TV and coming rarely here !

But, you girls, don't you dare to forget me ! or i'll kill you all, before going to pluto with my BF, my MAAN !

Okay, enough, let me go and study in dark nights, i feel like ghost when i'm reading over night ! πŸ˜†

Love you all, Miss you all !

MaddyπŸ˜‰

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maanddy

Oye kudiyo....:)

Ki halchal...?

hello, my gang of girls, and dare you all forget me ! πŸ˜‰

Well, i missed last 15 min of geet today, and i don't regret it, except for one reason, that i missed watching my munda, my BF, my MAAN ! Otherwise, geet has become nuts ! πŸ˜†

I'm totally shocked ! How can she do this, to ever lovely and caring husband like MAAN ! I'm angry on geet ! πŸ˜‘

and that, article, sach ho jaye to maza pad jaye ! πŸ€£

then, me and my MAAN ! And our journey to pluto ! WOW ! Geet, can you please leave MAAN for me ? Chali jao, main hoon na ! πŸ€£

BTW, my exam prep, is going fine, that is why, i'm missing geet, even on TV and coming rarely here !

But, you girls, don't you dare to forget me ! or i'll kill you all, before going to pluto with my BF, my MAAN !

Okay, enough, let me go and study in dark nights, i feel like ghost when i'm reading over night ! πŸ˜†

Love you all, Miss you all !

MaddyπŸ˜‰

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Maddy pluto mein pani nahi haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

she must b thinking ki ye to dev n mera baby tha na to sirf hum ko dukh ho sakta hai..........who is maan any ways..............

Right.....
But let me tell her that MAAN is the 'jawan dilon ki dhadkan"....omg...isn't that a filmy line?🀣
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sanju just like u............my only aim is to c GC n appreciate him n love him..........nothing else..........even m feeling better now...........till someone takes us gadhi ka naam..............

love u GC..............maan m vd u shona.................always
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Maddy missed you darling.............why so early leaving?
Oh u r so happy that geet leaving Maan for you haan?πŸ˜‰Are yahan hum bhi hain us chance pe chaouke chhakee lagane ke liye.πŸ˜†Waise u n me have joint account for that.Now we got a reason also.πŸ˜‰
iMadz thumbnail

Veena,

Kill me, Kill me, Kill me...! πŸ€’

when you know, that i go weak on my knees, then why this snap ? O.M.G. ! Thanks for the pics, i forget the fool CVs and geet !  πŸ˜‘

My MAAN is the best, sweet, cute, hot, cool, lovely, yummy, delicious, honey - dipped and sugar - coated, cheery and i want to eat HIM ! Alive !

😍😍😍😍😍

Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

sanju just like u............my only aim is to c GC n appreciate him n love him..........nothing else..........even m feeling better now...........till someone takes us gadhi ka naam..............

love u GC..............maan m vd u shona.................always

OMG....
You know what?
I was going on reading your lines normally when I came across the word...(I don';t want to mention)........... and I broke into a laughter and know what in that, I fell down from my bed man....

I thought only I thought about her in that way...but here it's too far...And I am happy I have got here...πŸ‘
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Roopa darling cool down.....aaj geet ne hum sabki BP badhadi haiπŸ˜†.....aur Maan ne hamare temp is hot pix seπŸ˜‰.....Poor guy he's on the way to have his wife ...but will meet with another zhatka.......😭 Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Roopa darling cool down.....aaj geet ne hum sabki BP badhadi hai.....aur Maan ne hamare temp is hot pix se.....Poor guy he's on the way to have his wife ...but will meet with another zhatka.......😭

But you know what?
I want Maan to have that 'jhatka'........

Because if not then he will tell Geet about his 'shubh' thoughts...and i am sure after that the gal will misunderstand him again....so better he geta that jhatka....
iMadz thumbnail
@ veena, pani nahi, par MAAN to hain na ! mera kaam chal jayega, babes ! πŸ˜†