Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

sanjana, i know koi mujhe bhi maan addiction se nikaalo,but actually on second thoughts love being addicted to GC/maan. waiting for samira.hope maan's character is not ruined and still samira track can unfold.

Ya..........

Now......let's have a new beginning....

I am pledging today that I no longer have any interest in the story line of GHSP. all I care is about my yummylicious Maan/GC.......All I would do during the show is to drool on him. No matter how much the others criticize him. 
And I don't now really care if Geet leaves his home. And I don't really care if Annie marries Gujjar....
I won't even care if Nitya gets to be the MD of Annie's company. I don't care if NT gets up from her 'kumbhakaran' sleep. I wouldn't see anybody other than Maan on the screen and that's it.

Phewwwwwwww

I am feeling so better now....
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
on a lighter note,did everyone see the new fb pics/My God, GC looks super hottttttttttttt.😳
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sanjana, i know koi mujhe bhi maan addiction se nikaalo,but actually on second thoughts love being addicted to GC/maan. waiting for samira.hope maan's character is not ruined and still samira track can unfold.

I too want that Ria.........Oh lord one article and the forum became a WarZone again.😆
All these fictional shows and fictional chars made us so crazy yaar...........why I love Maan so much?Oh me love him to the death.Cant see him misunderstood again.But if for samira without char butchering then I can bear this crap too.
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

I know sanju darling......but again we are mistaken that we support Maan blindly and aloof of geet's pain as a mother.But i wanna say we are not thinking in that way definitely......all we wanna see a couple facing the mishap together and wish thier love to become stronger to overcome this.But the way the story is unfolding it is simply showing that Geet is becoming more sel-oriented abt her own pain where we've all witnessed that Maan was more careful than her in her pregnancy time.🤢

And when he already explained that why he did that then at least geet should understand that but still she blamed maan and not everytime we can excuse this as an 18yr immatured point.🤓

She must have been more matured than a 30 year old person provided what has happened with her.
But, no this is GEET...and please have a look at my pledge. I am really cool now....no short tempers...😃
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanjana..............superbbbbbbbbbbb😆

well, u know GC has such magnificent screen prescence that most of the time i don't watch anyone else when he is on screen.
Mg777 thumbnail

on a lighter note,did everyone see the new fb pics/My God, GC looks super hottttttttttttt.😳

Right and that is what had prevented me from getting into the laptop and murder the cvs...😉
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sanju now you came to the track darling......Drooling on him is the best medicine for our peace of mind.........😆

Ria ...........I saw those pix.....GC in white is lethal there.....
Sanju BTW loved ur Kumbhkaran sleep of NT.But one day lord ram will awake her.......😆
Mg777 thumbnail

sanjana..............superbbbbbbbbbbb😆

well, u know GC has such magnificent screen prescence that most of the time i don't watch anyone else when he is on screen.

Exactly....
But, you know what?
Previously I watched the whole repeats to watch other characters as well and listen to the dialogues.........Omighosh....I will stop that...the whole time I will just drool on my GC/MAAN....
NOw I am not a GEET fan, but I am a MAAN MANIAC just as you peepsss.

So, basically I will leave that now....and I am glad the TRP is not calculated from my area...or else...........😡
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chodo angels sher ko deko, enjoy karo white mein kya lag raha hai yaroonnnnnnnnnnn. FB ka pics hai. pareshan hai munda. becharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg777

Bothered about Maan's grief?

Leave that ....
SHe hasn't even thought about Maan even once in the past three days.............and you are talking about her thinking regarding his grief....?😭

she must b thinking ki ye to dev n mera baby tha na to sirf hum ko dukh ho sakta hai..........who is maan any ways..............