~*~ MANN MAANIYAN ~*~ T11 - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
ritu i dont wanna wait..........to c dat crap.........no matter wht geet must not go vd dev even if anyone tells her to do so.........HP se yahan akeli aai thi na den y cant she go alone??????? n itna kya naraz hai maan se ki dev ke saath ja rahi hai???????

i mean kuch bhi logical dikhayenge to bhi dat does not justify any of her actions........muh kholne se pehle sochna chahiye........uski zuban n dimag mein connection he nahi hai..........
I think if we are saying these then it is to improve the portrayl of geet's char also.There is nothing wrong.As for example I always loved Meera's char.Oh lord I loved her char more than Geet.Coz the way they portrayed her char was so dignified,elegant,lovable yet strong.
She loved Dev unconditionally but never support his wrong deeds with Geetbut when she saw him repenting truly then she came out to support him to get out of the dark.I just loved her char.The best female char of GHSP.CVs ended it for their own reasons.
veena,   sanjana,

i know.geet's dialogues.......uff,when the baby was alive,she seemed least bothered,maan took more care of the baby than her!

ritu, even i want samira,in fact i am dying for maan-samira track,u know na,but i also don't want maan's character to be messed up becoz of that. i want a good track b/w maan and samira.

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I think if we are saying these then it is to improve the portrayl of geet's char also.There is nothing wrong.As for example I always loved Meera's char.Oh lord I loved her char more than Geet.Coz the way they portrayed her char was so dignified,elegant,lovable yet strong.
She loved Dev unconditionally but never support his wrong deeds with Geetbut when she saw him repenting truly then she came out to support him to get out of the dark.I just loved her char.The best female char of GHSP.CVs ended it for their own reasons.

Right di...
Meera was the best character in GHSP though because of less screen time it couldn't get unfolded. I want someone to take me out of GHSP addiction (corrected MAAN addiction). Please.😭
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Roopa thats what am telling...........today I didnt like the way she is making it totally her own grief......she's least bothered that Maan too is suffering thru the same phase.🤢
ritu,agreed about meera,i loved her and loved Perneet,she as a good actress,no mannerisms!
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Roopa thats what am telling...........today I didnt like the way she is making it totally her own grief......she's least bothered that Maan too is suffering thru the same phase.🤢

Bothered about Maan's grief?

Leave that ....
SHe hasn't even thought about Maan even once in the past three days.............and you are talking about her thinking regarding his grief....?😭
sanjana, i know koi mujhe bhi maan addiction se nikaalo,but actually on second thoughts love being addicted to GC/maan. waiting for samira.hope maan's character is not ruined and still samira track can unfold.
@Roopa bilkul sahi kaha, HP se akeli aa sakthi hai toh akeli ja bhi sakhti hai. 

@Ritu pata hai tume Geet MSK ko tevar dikathi yaar. woh ladki ko toh meinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I know sanju darling......but again we are mistaken that we support Maan blindly and aloof of geet's pain as a mother.But i wanna say we are not thinking in that way definitely......all we wanna see a couple facing the mishap together and wish thier love to become stronger to overcome this.But the way the story is unfolding it is simply showing that Geet is becoming more sel-oriented abt her own pain where we've all witnessed that Maan was more careful than her in her pregnancy time.🤢
And when he already explained that why he did that then at least geet should understand that but still she blamed maan and not everytime we can excuse this as an 18yr immatured point.🤓