~*~ MANN MAANIYAN ~*~ T11 - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
NPM jhappiz roops n twinus🤗
jhappiz ritu🤗

sorry mai jal mai kahen duur chali gai ti abi wapis aai🤣

good to c u back jaan.............😆 hum kya karenge tumhare bina so zyada dur mat jana k.................so i feel dat sangram guy will try to find who annie likes............😆 i thought she will say m married..........bt i guess usko time hai abhi...............

NPM NPM NPm Angels with this🤗

Originally posted by verode

NPM NPM NPm Angels with this🤗

Did you read the both new articles?
What do you have to say abt them and especially abt Geet if they are true?😡
Angels article deka meine post kiya forum mein yaaron. Geet she is a stupid angels. I will say MSK should not go behind her. roopa let her baag with Dev
mera new VM dekh lo
ADimaan~kiss of love🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40360764
not happy with this one but chaddo je next VM romantic bane ga🤣
kya hoa konsa article w8 mai read kar ke aai
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
veena maine reply kiya hai........mujhe jute padenge bt m nt wrong in any way............
roops meine topic brave kola hia toh tum comment bhi de sakthe ho yaar
 ...wow yehi dekhna tha bas
khush raho geet apne pati dev ke sath🤢

"Maan cannot bear to see Geet sad, and feels that clearing the room that they had prepared for the baby will help her forget the tragedy. While Maan's intention is to save Geet from hurt and misery, she misunderstands him. She is upset that he cleared the stuff that they had bought for the baby. Maan tries to pacify her by leaving a 'Sorry!' note and surprising her by coming home early, but is unaware that there is a shock in store for him. He cannot believe his eyes when he sees that Geet had gone out with Dev. He is left hurt by the incident. Geet had gone with Dev because there was no one else to accompany her, but Maan does not realize this."