Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Your views on the Maha episode....

Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It feels like this was just a build up to the real episode. so they could give us a back story because nothing really happened today. I was thinking that they were going to actually play the game and we would get to see gopi and aham scenes. It seems like this episode was the ticket line to get into lala land and what a long line it was😆  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was pretty good but i liked scene when ahem put his legs on the crackers and the way he looks those guys was awesome Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually this was expected right...All mahaepisodes will give a build up and then the actual show wil be on Monday only...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very disappointing  crrrrap  the  whole episode was  uhhhhhhhh 😕 yes we saw aham looking good but that was it and another disappointing maha episode
 so let see what the week brings i am sure this is going on for the whole week
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
soo dissapointed today
i had high hopes
nowb lets see what is stored for us tomorrow - monday and should turn out spectacular.
ADAM_HABIBA thumbnail
SIMPLY..MY view...is ahem u suck...and gopi stand up for urself.
Kavya.S thumbnail
oh my did u c the precap...ahem is about to catch the ball and gopi comes they collide and he drops the ball....same thing will happen he'll yell at her again..wen will he fall in love with her?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what that was the precap uh ho
i never seen the precap
Kavya.S thumbnail
yup he'll drop a catch because of her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was expecting this sort of build up episode before the cricket match, as before this episode, Naani hadn't complained about the fireworks yet and Aham hadn't gone to confiscate them as yet, or the challenge of the cricket match hadn't been issued and taken up by the Modi's. As all this hadn't taken place, we couldn't have the cricket match yet, I think we had a preview off that would happen today in the Star plus article, which I had read.

Also Simran mentioned the cricket match will take place on Monday and probably conclude on Tuesday. 

But in my view it was not a boring episode, as we had a GoHam scene, when those Kavita behn's Son and Daughter-in-law wasn't listening to Gopi's pleading to stop the firework explosions, Aham came and sweetly said you can't listen to a plea of a girl requesting you to stop, then he looks up and tells her Gopi go to the house, and he actually turns his head to watch her leave the area to return home before he picks up the fireworks and goes to the table to confiscate the whole lot, Kavita called him a Dacoit (reminding me of hindi movies in in the 80's...😆...he is one too, i think nickname of dacoit suits him).  

I liked it when Urmila threatened to climb over the sofa to get to Kavita Behn and started shouting, she had to held back by Gopi and Dhawal, i thought it was sweet that Dhawal asked where Gopi was when he arrived and she wasn't around. He probably thought these Modi's have thrown my sister out on the street.😊, you can't trust them they run hot and cold so quickly.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago