Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I read ur comment just now...ok I realise it...I am not his friend but his friend of friend...hence I can view it...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Hami..I should post the pics here right??

I dont think its wrong to post the pics...seriously...as I see nothing in those pics as personal :-))))
and IF rules I donno..but for sure AB wouldnt mind... :-)
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pooja gud ideaπŸ˜‰...u post ur link here....so dat all MKAP n's sent  friends request to u.....πŸ˜† "so freinds of friends"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: HamiSky

I dont think its wrong to post the pics...seriously...as I see nothing in those pics as personal :-))))
and IF rules I donno..but for sure AB wouldnt mind... :-)

PG has specifically said that she doesn't want her FB pics pasted here...but I am not sure....yeah there is nothing personal about it...
HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: devu4divya

Pooja gud ideaπŸ˜‰...u post ur link here....so dat all MKAP n's sent  friends request to u.....πŸ˜† "so freinds of friends"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

She is not a friend of AB..
as far as I know...Arhaina is his friend...I donno about anyone else.
pooja-menon thumbnail

Surely but u would be friends of friends of friends...as I am not his friend...I am his friends of friends...on the second level...u people will be on the third level...friends of friends of friends ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

PG has specifically said that she doesn't want her FB pics pasted here...but I am not sure....yeah there is nothing personal about it...

Ohh is it?? I donnot about that..may be they were very personal n someone posted them here without her permission....
With the way his wall is spammed..AB wouldnt mind a few shoot pics to be pasted here.. :-))))) just kidding....

pooja-menon thumbnail

She is not a friend of AB..
as far as I know...Arhaina is his friend...I donno about anyone else.

Pragati is...Ramona..(Kriya for life ) is...
telstra thumbnail

behudi sabar kar lay kuch nahin hoga
pooja-menon thumbnail

Ohh is it?? I donnot about that..may be they were very personal n someone posted them here without her permission....
With the way his wall is spammed..AB wouldnt mind a few shoot pics to be pasted here.. :-))))) just kidding....

So should I??...anyways I have links to his pics only....the pics of others ...can't get the image link...due to the FB restrictions...
telstra thumbnail
bte AB has trillions of fans and i am sure he dont know thse trillions and if he posted them there than noharm if everyone sees itπŸ˜•