Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

LOL i would reply with something funny but i can't even breath right now i'm like cold all over idk whats happening to me i can't even think right now  

What's the matter Mew? Cold all over, what medicine are you taking? You with your parents right, tell someone at home you are feeling unwell, they'll look after you.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

What's the matter Mew? Cold all over, what medicine are you taking? You with your parents right, tell someone at home you are feeling unwell, they'll look after you.

dear i'm not sick LOL i have just watched a video don't laugh but it gave me really bad butterflies in my tumy thats why i was unable to write watch it yourself and dn't laugh just imagine a guy you like instead of him and you'll know what i feel

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

😳🤪

lol don't laugh its the first timei ever thought someone looked this cute first time i'm blushing first time i was cold all over and my throat went all dry and my palms sweaty ðŸ˜³
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice observation nafisa...good thinking. difference is that woh doctor thi educated...bechari gopi....gulam...slave...uneducated.... Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 You guys are hilarious.... this was too good...
well I was jus imagining how Gopi will have a injection, and Ahem's eyes will widen lol... and maybe then might have Gopi going behind Ahem yelling " Ahem Parag Modi!!!!!!! You deserve this!!" Can just imagine Ahem running away from her.... I have no clue how tht popped in but I was jus thinking of something like tht while reading throught the comments...
but I agree he really does follow the doc like a pet... but i have noticed they have that in all the serials... like the doc doesnt have any hands...