Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

:::Pretensions&Apprehensions::

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys&Galz!!

wonderin' what this post is all about ??😆

P R E T E N S I O N S & A P P R E H E N S I O N S
yup, thats the main motive of this post!
still confused, aww..lemme get to the point now!!
well, as we all know few days back we had one member
PRETENDING to be Karan/Kritika and updating False&Fake news, facts, etc about the two Celebz and the storyline of the Kitani Mohabbat Hai - Season2

And..we just can't deny that we all were pretty sure about that id being a Fake one, but ...but... we the KMH2 Dev. Team make sure that we just don't get into any kind of controversies, confusions, etc, etc , etc. We do know most of you had a great time, interacting with her/his.

So, we tried confirming the same & the Result, as we all expected it to be  was 'False'. India-Forums has all the features of cross-checking the fake ids, and get everything clear & transparent.😆

So, on this note, its adios from me,😆 you al enjoy
n did i forget to say hi to all my lovely Priviledged members PC, SRK, Jhansi ki Raani, Ranveer, etc, etc (thou all are just Fake🤣)
And, we'll make sure, whenever we have a Celeb on our Forum , we'll Notify you with full-on 'band-baaja-and-pyaar'

Keep Rockin' Mohabbat-ians, and do rem'ber no more Pretensions here on this thread, n keep this post 'free-from-bashing-comments'

have fun&njoy
TataBirla to everyone😆

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had no idea there was a false karan/kritika updating...thats so sad, I wish people wouldn't do that it gets the fans hopes up and at the same time make the actor/acteress look bad if they say something rude..
but i agree, if KK and Kritika ever decide to come here, we'll give them the G R A N D E S T welcoming e.v.e.r!
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Shikha.....👍🏼......dat day was just 2 much i literally fell of my chair cuz of dat post.....i'm neva gonna 4get dat day.........🤣🤣
wondering wat went through her mind wen she posted dat.....😆

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 13 years ago
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha ya yaar,,abhi toh in fakers ko dekh dekh itna gusa aata hai ke poocho mat,,and i have trust on karan kritika,,if they said thy have no other account,,i blv,,so for me no problem,,i know very abt the fakers,,,oh but i miss that fun,,i really wanna join tht beshati rofl
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Rofl🤣Nice topic...we all know that karan and kritz di are way too busy at the moment to come on IF but then too its helpful for newbies and all...but please shikha its a humble request confirm it after we all have some entertainment and then close the topic...some fun never killed anyone right...btw am still not sure whether that day you saved us from the fake or u saved her from our pagalo ki fauj🤣but jo bhi ho it was a star studded night i laughed so hard that night it was awesome fun🤣

p.s pretentions are not allowed wat about spamming here???🤪
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have stopped trying to peep in these people's mind to understand what make them feel awesome to be impersonators
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice post Shikha😉👍🏼
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shikha..nice topic... Haila... Maine to us din ka poora fun hi miss kr diya..

I agree wid ari, @least humari 'pagalo ki fauj' ko thodi der aur uske mazze lene deti, den u cud have closed d topic shikha..
Aftr all its only sumtimes when our forum is sooo 'star-studded'.. Isnt it?🤣
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣  shikha awesome post.... some fun we had that day...oh man when i remember it itself i can't stop 🤣

Ari yaha bhi spamming??? had hoti hai yaar 🤣

but agree with Ari, pls shikha next time let us have some fun before you close the thread na?? 😉most of the mohabbat - ians missed all the fun.... 😆 

on a serious note thanks for clearing it up and confirming it was in fact an imposter...👏
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really Shikha? OMG. I never knew a Fake Karan/Kritika came to India-Forums!

How much fun it would have been interacting with this person in disguise. Where was I 🤔 probably killing machars 🤓

Ohh, Shikha if you know him/her personally, tell him/her I say hi and they should PM me, I'd love to hear some Fake stories about KMH. Pahahahahaha 🤪
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol,a good post!!
but is ki zarurat kya thi,hum real karan kritika se shugal laganey se rahey;) tou Fake karan/kritika he sahi:P