XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ohh haaa nishuuuu..ek baat yaad aayi...what nonsense u were writing in CG? u make awesome siggies yaar..and kya make me ur student...just order me❤️

I will be glad to help u anyway possible!

think twice before u say anything! 😳 AWW ❤️
Well I don't know if my siggies are technically correct and I dont feel like they are good. Textures, I don't know from where to get! Deviant rules are scary 😆 coloring too 
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMGGGGG Pari ..i love you for making me watching CCKP...awesome show man!! loving it..im already on 7th march epi 🤣 and few more to go yayy!!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

think twice before u say anything! 😳 AWW ❤️
Well I don't know if my siggies are technically correct and I dont feel like they are good. Textures, I don't know from where to get! Deviant rules are scary 😆

devient rules ko maro goli...I have just include the names in shop..let me upload some siggies for u...finding siggies is the hardest task...I have some really good ones!

I dont use texture that much..I like simple ones more!!! 

technically? LOL girl.....its not an assignment...just make it from ur heart..which u r already....thats what matters! 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

OMGGGGG Pari ..i love you for making me watching CCKP...awesome show man!! loving it..im already on 7th march epi 🤣 and few more to go yayy!!!

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG YAYAYAYAAY I was like dont know if she will like or not..m so happy!! AWESOMEEE hi5

now we can talk about it and drool together mwahh
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

devient rules ko maro goli...I have just include the names in shop..let me upload some siggies for u...finding siggies is the hardest task...I have some really good ones!

I dont use texture that much..I like simple ones more!!! 

technically? LOL girl.....its not an assignment...just make it from ur heart..which u r already....thats what matters! 

can we do that? 😲 Aww Thanks Pari 🤗 
I know but the shops I visit ppl say technical and other stuffs lol 🤣
ragzz. thumbnail
YESS i love the show..i can relate with it so easily Pari, coz its based on a family in delhi and their language, their culture, their way of talking..OMG its so real man!! though im not a punjabi, but still a north indian right! so u know what i mean..its so real man, like a real life situation..and i love Dhruv and ginny 😍
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
awwww awesome bhai!! m so happy!! I used to watch a similar show called hum ladkiya so I thought I will like this too and I did!! today's holi epi is hilarious🤣 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
BRB monu..uploading textures...will post on FB in a while
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
ok uploaded...see FB...ragi, u also check it out..u will like them!
ragzz. thumbnail
AWESOME Textures man!! i saved each one of them 🤣