Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

u used to call me DI before🤣

Yeah I used to respect u *literally* 🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Yeah I didn't know wat to do!being a newbie is really the hardest! We dont know wat to do!😆
Aww I never stalked u 😊 yeah I can get it for every 5 minutes a new topic used to be opened!😳
I am a rule breaker so I always post topics from TT/TC and Preeti di closes it 🤣

but I was not even a newbie when I came!! aree even I myself kinda talk less to a NEWBIE..just bz I dont know whos she/he? I take time to get along! I dont make friends too fast!! 

aree till now I used to think I know each and every SGain but I was wrong..there are so mnay ppl on FB whom u guys are friends with! I dont even know them😕 how come? specially that ishita, seems like she keeps adding everyone:S
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Yeah I used to respect u *literally* 🤣

it was funny😆u still respect me, dont u??😊
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

but I was not even a newbie when I came!! aree even I myself kinda talk less to a NEWBIE..just bz I dont know whos she/he? I take time to get along! I dont make friends too fast!! 

aree till now I used to think I know each and every SGain but I was wrong..there are so mnay ppl on FB whom u guys are friends with! I dont even know them😕 how come? specially that ishita, seems like she keeps adding everyone:S

Aww yeah me too! It can even be a MID!😆 I can understand Pari as it is a public forum we cant trust anyone easily.

I also don't know some who are there  in my buddy list! I see the mutual frnds list! If they are then I just add them!🤣

P.S the speciality of Sgnians/Monayaholics is they never come out unless their favs show up😎
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

it was funny😆u still respect me, dont u??😊

I said na I used to be naive 🤔 I didnt want to hurt anyone 😳 Everyone has their own principles so I was behaving formal with everyone!
I respect u Pari but from heart 😆
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Aww yeah me too! It can even be a MID!😆 I can understand Pari as it is a public forum we cant trust anyone easily.

I also don't know some who are there  in my buddy list! I see the mutual frnds list! If they are then I just add them!🤣

P.S the speciality of Sgnians/Monayaholics is they never come out unless their favs show up😎

yeahh I know!! and I can get hurt easily by such stuff so I better be careful! If someone make a new id and come to be with an introduction I generally dont reply back.....IF I see them in forum first then its fine!

ohh I see..I dont coz its my personal FB account and not just IF! 

yeahh so true🤣
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

yeahh I know!! and I can get hurt easily by such stuff so I better be careful! If someone make a new id and come to be with an introduction I generally dont reply back.....IF I see them in forum first then its fine!

ohh I see..I dont coz its my personal FB account and not just IF! 

yeahh so true🤣

Awww! I am going to follow it here after😎 🤣U know how sensitive I am 😆 *phew* that I made a topic first and then scraped u! 🤣

I never made a personal account! Will make it after 12th 😃 🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

I said na I used to be naive 🤔 I didnt want to hurt anyone 😳 Everyone has their own principles so I was behaving formal with everyone!
I respect u Pari but from heart 😆

awww so sweet🤗 yeahh I know! I m really diff when it comes to something like this....Ragz is 5 yrs elder than me...I have never called her di.....dont know why😆 uper se I keep calling her sali and kamini...BUT if I will meet her na, or any of u, I will give so much respect! 

sometimes I give respect to the people who are even younger than me..😆 calling them "Tame"..u wont understand...gujju term....which means aap and not tu