#:Samrat's chashmish's CC:#15 Waiting for MoNaya - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

no I dont😆 I suck when I have to recall first meeting with anyone!! I cant recall mine with any of u guys😆 so what happen?? did we behave formal or did I show my true colors at first time?🤣 generally I dont but u never know🤣

Haha I can understand! No we didnt talk! Serious atmosphere was prevailing in Mjht forum! we just met🤔 It was about the leap! After that I sent u a buddy request and we spoke through scraps at first! It was formal!🤣 I saw ur true colours in forum 🤣 u used to make tons of samhit topics❤️

how did we become friends?😆

thats wat I dont know!😆 just like that it happened 🤔
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Haha I can understand! No we didnt talk! Serious atmosphere was prevailing in Mjht forum! we just met🤔 It was about the leap! After that I sent u a buddy request and we spoke through scraps at first! It was formal!🤣 I saw ur true colours in forum 🤣 u used to make tons of samhit topics❤️

awww ok😆 thats good lol....I see! awww I miss making crazy topics on him:((

let me stalk u😊

U can 🤣 I was so naive at that time!😳

awww ok😆 thats good lol....I see! awww I miss making crazy topics on him:((

I miss commenting on your topics :( 
Ok I m having a profile visitor 😳🤣 Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago

U can 🤣 I was so naive at that time!😳

aww saw that😆 aree even I was...first toh I was BMTDain..I was so scared to come in MJHT forum...its the busiest forum I have seen ever!! so I was a silent reader, I made a topic to post a SBS link😆

Ok I m having a profile visitor 😳🤣

who who??🤣🤔

aww saw that😆 aree even I was...first toh I was BMTDain..I was so scared to come in MJHT forum...its the busiest forum I have seen ever!! so I was a silent reader, I made a topic to post a SBS link😆

Yeah I didn't know wat to do!being a newbie is really the hardest! We dont know wat to do!😆
Aww I never stalked u 😊 yeah I can get it for every 5 minutes a new topic used to be opened!😳
I am a rule breaker so I always post topics from TT/TC and Preeti di closes it 🤣