Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Baby KSG ? I made my baby cry yesterday so how enjoying him laughing out and making all of us to laugh too oooooooooooooooooh how much i miss all his nautankz i want it so badly karannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn come soon back to rock the industry .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTbJBO5teIw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey SUE..

hmm...I think that I am becoming your fan yaar...really hats off to your creativity...It was flawless...outstanding...tremedous...fabolous...really very very very armaanish...OMKSG the clips you used realli did suited the BG!!!I don't know why but I am continously watching this VM..and now it has been more than 10 times...lol...but still it was really out of the world...and standing mein the tune of DMG...usse mujhe DMG ki yaad aa gayi..hmmm...but still jab aage KSG a.k.a APPLE ke scenes aee...I was like...drooling over the bed holding my tummy and my DAD was like...

loll...and when that *WINK* scene came I was like....awwwww...I was really missing those ARMAANILICOUS WINKS..and I really needed it's dose...and u gave 1 to me...thanku sooooo much for the PM...and if u can then please PM me again if you make more...and if you can't then it's completely fine..but coming to the VM..it was really mongliblasting...(I know there is no such word but still...lol..)
please keep making such awesome VM's and PM me...luvd the soo damn much EXPRESSIONISH pics of APPLE..thankyou...loved your VM from the core of my heart...!!!😊

luv,
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u r making me fall in love with this guy when i have given him more than my lil body can manageeeeeeeeeeeeee...hellll i love this vmmmmmmm
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahaha this was really cutee, and i fall in love with Ksg more and moreee these dayss...lol nice vm and picss!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aahw sucha cute topic Sueii =)
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yar!  that gave me a laugh! missing ksg so much!
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
missing him onscreen.
cute and adorable pics.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwww    wowwwwwwwwwww wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................... very nice vm......
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe.. this video made me smile!!
 .. baby really looks like a cute baby when he is happy!! 
 lovely video! 
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sue Jiiiiiiiiiiiiii . .Yeh kya kar dala tumne ?? 🤣

This was sooooo CUTE. . .. WOW ! It brought tears of happiness in my eyes *sob sob. . 😆

Loved it . .👏