Frequent Posters

-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love the update comepletly

awosmeee
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Nikki, the update is just brilliant!!!!! The KaSh sigs are just divine! πŸ˜  I am loving the style of the text and your textures and colour is a perfect blend - you def created something magical here. The Nian stuffs are just wowww!!!! The Ian sigs are so gorgeous, they just took my breath away, and the nian ones are beautiful!!! You really excelled yourself hun! Fantastic work!!! 
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Eeehhh!!

That is ALL that I can say when I come to your gallery!! πŸ˜ƒ

Like seriously, YOU are a masterpiece!! No wonder all your creations come out so perfect

Your merging sigs, BEAUTIFUL!! You really underestimate yourself.

KaSh sigs, brilliant!! Love the white beach sand background. And the soft tints of pink standing out, just add on to the beauty.

Ian!! Now, what I can say. 😍 He already is a Greek God, and your siggies just add on to that perfection. ☺️ He just looks SO irresistibly yummy!! ☺️

The Nian (is that their official name? ) siggy is looking so cute!! Just LUV Nina's expressions in there. Also really like the B&W border at the bottom. 😳

The next Ian siggy.. EEEHHH!!! He gets me every time! That siggy is just making me want to go up to him and kiss him!! I don't know how to explain it, but it's sending off an olden times vibe. Like as if he's been brought out of a Nicholas Sparks' novel. Especially from A Walk To Remember and the Notebook.

Although, this Nian sig has lighter effects, and shades of white and pink, it is HOTT!! I just can't stop looking at them.

And the last Nian sig.. eeekkss!! It seems like they are actually going out!! (Are they? ) Aww.. the way Ian is looking at Nina, is just soo... I don't know what to say!! It looks like he cares so much for her. 😳 This moment reminds me SO much of KaSh's spamdomain Friendship Day interview. The way Karan was tying the friendship band on Shilpa, and the way she was looking at him... it was just such a KaShful Moment. 😍

Thank you SO much for this update Nikki!!!

P.S. The pink and silver comments are going to be made specially for you from now on. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG beautiful awsmlicious stuff girlo !!! Ian nina stuff took my heart away...hw cn sum1 luk sooo good together..eeks fantabulous editing !!!
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nikki, the merge was cool yaar, seriously i'm in love with your merges πŸ˜Š

+ it was a nice update, so dn't give up and next time give a looong update πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

take cares.

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!

The KaSh sigs are beautiful <3

and EEEKSSS OMGGG!!!!!!
Ok! now Ian n IanNina sigs...were just soo WOWWW!!!!!!!! Perfect!

I so so so loved it <3

Breathtaking!

You are a Gem Nikki <3
ILY :D
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GORGEOUS sigs <3 ohh myy KaSh sigs are lovely but Delena took the icing on this update πŸ˜
this one is just HOT ... http://i.imgur.com/y9klu.jpg 

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
meri T I K K I πŸ€—

First of all sorry for not commenting on ur previous updt's was INACTIVE  u knw na πŸ€” *Holding ears* maaf kardo πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
DAMN u knw you are freaking awesomee yaar 😲
i HEART on ur colring :$
u r super amazingg
Love the KaSh stuff
and merged ones are so hawttt 😲
Killing stuff :$
TVD stuff are gorgeous
mashaAllah everythng is super duper beautiful
L O V E you and πŸ€” ur work hehe <3

Keep Rocking

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2