Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank You🤗
I'm not replying to anyone 😭Please don't mind I'm DAMN upset,and really not in a mood :-< what do u think??I got my maths marks,and I've never scored below 90 in maths ever in my life...but I broke my own record,itne gande number aaye,mummy ne daata,papa ko nahi bataaya :| :( Okay i just got over confident & I had to pay for it!! :| 
okay anyways...THANK YOU,you guys can distract me from Maths,school and marks :P lol

Parishay_91, Broken_Heart72, Sano88, ScatteredCastle, MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR, AishuJSKfan, soniaraheja, -Rakshu-, lipshaa, shaba_sweetKaSH, KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA, DulceAmor, aish_loves_KaSh, anumeha_rajat, shootingstar.xx, zaryaabJuhi1b8, neha-rockss, DJ_AISHII, kashndsel4eva, -_AfridiMalik_-, -.Aisha.-, -Fatima-, Sunshine Girl, kash_laddoo.anu, Waterbearer, -Sary-, -Aliya-, -KaShti-, stargaze94, destinied_2_b, -Rinki-, oishi_ksg, zARqaa_X, 
A VERY BIG THANK YOU!😳
for those who commented,
-Sary- , -Rinki- ,Parishay_91 , destinied_2_b ,Waterbearer ,oishi_ksg ,angeldmg16 ,zaryaabJuhi1b8 ,DJ_AISHII , -Cherry- ,DulceAmor ,zARqaa_X ,Sunshine Girl , -pooluvsKaSh- ,aish_loves_KaSh ,-_AfridiMalik_- ,ScatteredCastle ,KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA ,-KaShti- , salinashah ,MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR ,-.Aisha.-, anumeha_rajat, -Fatima- ,shootingstar.xx ,AishuJSKfan, -Aliya-
Special thank you to you guys,cuz you all motivate me a LOT!and even if people like RINKI & NORI & SWANCY,didn't bother to edit their "RESERVED" it doesn't matters,atleast you took the pain of typing for my gallery :D
Edited by SapphireFlames. - 12 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got busy with guests and cousins,sorry for the delay!but I'll continue to give slow updates!(I'm Lazy,Plus Life's Not Easy -.-)
One of the style is inspired by Amna,the one with black background,and one image! [Tell me who is not inspired by her :-?]
Though I saw some new updates by my frnds,and i was like,"I SUCK"... :| like really I DO!you all make so awesomeee!😳
please don't mind the number of ICONS I've made,I'm lazy to make those 100px X 100 px small thingies,so there are just TWOOO!okay 1 is of selena,tht i made long ago!sothat makes it 3!

Made on Demi,cuz Reeno wanted,made on Taylor cuz Vaishy DEMANDED!😆
ICOs
Misc

KaSh

Edited by SapphireFlames. - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
DAMN WOMAN, Why are you sooo good :(
I want your colouring, your style, your texture, you are just beyond amazing
saved every single siggie you've made, i dont wanna reserve a place, because since you've pointed out, i'm veryyy lazy to edit it lol. So in plain words, GORGEOUS update, please share your secret of such good colourings hehe. Love you loadsss <3
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so so so beautiful update :)
-wild- thumbnail
Hey sweetheart freakinggg amazinggg update yaar

wooo love ittt

glad u update  fast hehehhehe but really sweety each and evry work was suoerbbb

i just wanaa say
wowww

love u

salina
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
http://i.imgur.com/6We4c.jpg - That siggy is so perfect <3 Love the coloring on all of them and the textures you used are gorgeous :)
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nikki dont worry next time u would do good dont be sad for maths paper

u know i always get less marks in it i hate tht sub next time do well ok plz cheer up

OMG OMG nikki 😲i am surprised shocked &  speechless omg 

i dont have words for u dear really man how could u make such awesome stuff

Selena's Demi's & Taylour Swift siggies r mindblowing wonderful 

i am sooo in love with ur colouring girl u really have a brilliant brain

OMG This one is amazing cried a lot watching this scene most touching ArSh scene😭

This text reminds me of Roz VM No hope No Love No Glory No happy ending😭this is siggy is

awesome the text is perfect & colouring is awesome.

KaSh Green Asmani Song Seq sigyyy😳😍hayeee one of my fav scene this one is super colouring & text is amazing..i have become a fan of u nikki tell me how u r making it

KaSh kisss☺️😳The text it sooo truuueee No one else can make the way that u do really no one else can make us feel like KaSh do to us colouring &  texture rocxxx

oye hoyee marjawa captured a siggy with such an awesome moment muah i loved it a lot the way she blushes &  he says oye hoye i am also blushing now

KaSh new year eve siggy u gave both colouring to this siggy that made this special bright &  dark..

THIS IS just stunning outstanding i am going to sue this the following ones u made like this is minblowing ...text &  colouring is magnificent wonderful

Loved this siggyy too sad &  touching scene of KaSh AR😳

icons u made were also awesome 

i can't really wait for ur next updated

that much  i loved ur works hatts off to u dear 

muah love u tc  plz smile ok dont be sad 

Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG OMG WOW whattay styling..wat awsm textures and coloring !!! Superb awsmlicious creations !!!
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I SO SO SO SOS SOSOSOSOSO Love You and YourCreations!

You ARE the BEST at it! <333333333333

🤗

I am FLAT over You :|

:p

<3
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omigawddd
i swear and vow to b backkk :))))))
ily.