Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Well , since ur asking everyone to wait , well why not add more burden on u, see how much i love u πŸ˜†

1. ur fav pick up line

2 Best compliment u ever received in IF

3 best compliment u ever told to someone in IF

4. which actor in Bolly wood got worst dress sense , Viday or Rani

5. Who can be called true fashion Diva in BW

6. which song comes to mind when i say SAVAGE GARDEN

7. ever been to concerts

8. Translate this
Karyeshu dasi; Karaneshu mantri;
rupecha lakshmi; kshamaya dharitri;
bhojyeshu mata; sayaneshu rambha;
shat dharmayukta kuladharmapatni

9. Did u understand that sloka ??

10. do u believe world will end in 2012

11. some say something bad will happen on 19th or 20th march 2011, do u know why ??

12. do u like F1 ??

13, Ever heard of Michael schumacher

14 AXN or Starworld

15. r u pampered

16. Do u think twice before saying something

17 wat irritated u most

18. how predictable are u

19. do u wear lenses

20. have u been hospitalized for anything

21. can u ride bike ?

22. wat kind of movies do u like

23 wats color of light in ur room

24. sunrise or sunset

25 how do u travel to school or college

26 wat do u miss most

27. if u ever wish to be someone who would it be

28. wats  irritating  about indian shows 

29 Do u have any  male friends in IF

30 dedicate a song to me

31. would u prefer having coffee or going for a walk with me

32. U asked me something and i didnot do it , do u rem it

33 define love

34. which is ur fav day from sun-sat

35 fav festival

36 do u plan to meet any of ur IF friends in future

37. did u ever watch any historical show on TV ?

38. Starone or Starplus πŸ˜†

39 Wats ur take on Colors

40 who is funnest member in this forum , apart NIKKI πŸ˜‰

Pheeww, i am done asking u 100 , well dont relax ,

more coming up

Sorry nattie, for spamming , but this is for NIkki, babes , ur very luck , i so  wanted to know about u , but like said i was so busy in dealing with things which were total waste of time and spoiled moods of me and my family , that i was not on IF for almost  5 days last week , i hope to find u in some forum when i can grill u when u become MOTW

Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KMH2

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define Love- Ermm.. First of all does it exist? πŸ€” In my dictionary it kind of doesnt exist.. Jis ki dictionary main hai, wohi jawab do! πŸ˜› πŸ€£ Btw this was for Lovers wala Love.. Not siblings or parents or friends love! I seriously DO believe in such love!! πŸ˜ƒ And btw Fictional Love Stories do exist for me! 🀣 But no guarantee.. I might find that someone special, I do believe in someone special but for some reason, Love and someone special is different for me! 🀣 (You guys must be thinking Im the craziest person, but kya karun! I love enjoying life! And being crazy!) πŸ˜›
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define Friendship- Ahhhhh.. I love this questoo!! πŸ€— To describe friendship is just one single word!! 'Being Informal' Friendship is:
* where you can let ur heart out..
* No bura manna! Strict rule in my dictionary! πŸ˜›
* If you want to slap someone, hate someone, give galiyans to someone, do anything bad to someone, but you cant as per life doesnt allow you then ur friend needs to be there to allow you to let yu take ur anger out on them! πŸ˜›
* He/she needs to be there at all times! Even if u urself is sad still you have to be there for me! And vice versa too!
* You shouldnt pester him/her to do something for you! They should be capable enuf of understanding their friend!
* One main point! If Im not looking nice, or some dress doesnt suit me then I want my friend to say so! Well I do say, so I expct the same!
* No formality at all! Simply chilled out! Always like tuu paise pay kar aaj! πŸ˜› Anytime you like anything of theirs just keep it! And dare they say a NO to you!
* Basically friendship is having someone for everything possible!
I know Im totally like pessimistic but Im that way for my friends! So Im totally against any formality! I dont mind anything! Even if you judge me or my life or my habits or whatever!! I seriously dont mind!! But one have to be my friend to do that! πŸ˜›

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define Relationship- Ok relationship.. Depends on what you are pointing out to.. There are many relationships and I value each.. Even enemity I do! 🀣 I love hating my enemies! 🀣 And so yh relationship depends coz yu need to be specific on it.. 😳
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define Sarja in your own words- Hayyyyyeeeeeee! 😍  😍 He's a superb actor! I must say I always liked him as Yudi but here I love him! I was never his fan but now I am! I love his character and his acting is simply WOW! 😍 πŸ˜ Loving him!!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define Chandu in your own words- Hayyyyyeeeee!! 😍 πŸ˜ Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai!! Hmmm.. I really am enjoying his acting!! AB is rocking!! I agree that Chandu's character uptil now is not shown as a very strng one as compared to Sarja but Im thrilled by this cute lover boy!! Afterall its AB!! 😍 
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define Neeru in your own words- Ok.. Her.. She is very very simple, and very very cute!! I really like her.. Patani why but Im liking Jun and Bhavna's chemistry!! And especially their off-screen moments!! Hayyyeee!! Liking them alot these days.. πŸ˜ƒ
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Define PMMKA in your own words- Hmmm.. Its the strongest show Ive seen this far.. Btw I havent watched many but jitne dekhen hain, utne main this is really strong in its story and casting category too!! This is one show, which is exploring the difficulties of newbies in Mumbai and stuff.. Brotherhood bond is the best!! (Dostana use ho toh bhi Im happy)! 🀣 πŸ€£
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/sbg30873/Animations/th0a88a64e.gif Favourite shows of Imagine- PMMKA.. And Shall I mention, KMH-2 too.. LOL! I watch it sometimes!! Really rarely!! Only when my sis forces me..

Ok Abbzz Ive answered these.. I hope you enjoy my answerz! 🀣 Btw Im thinking my definition of Friendship can be used to describe Love too!! (This is not to mean that Im pervert!!!) 🀣
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

okay i m very lame at asking ques but lemme askπŸ˜† Its very good that you are very lame! πŸ˜› πŸ€£

real name? Natasha! location? London! fav actors? Telly - Mohit Sehgil, Arjun Bijlani, Karan Tacker.. I love many others too but lm big time fan of these! Other loving wale includes: Karan Kundra, Karan Patel, Yudi in Kasuati Zindagi Ki.. (I miss them big time)! Kapil Nirmal, Karan Wahi, Abishek Sharma, Manish, Jaskaran, Karan Grover (Not KSG though πŸ˜†, I loved him too but not nemore..).. And the list keeps going on!! 🀣  fav actress? Telly - Sanaya Irani, Jennifer Winget, Yashashree Masurkar im big fan of.. And others I love Neha Jhulka, Navina Bole, Suhasi Dhami.. And again the list keeps going on!! πŸ˜† ur most nasty experience in if? mention the post Hmmm.. There hasnt been any at the forums but It was when I joined IF just to come to know that MJHT is getting over! Read that news by IF of MJHT leaving us in 2 weeks.. Was hell depressed!! ur most memorable post in if Hmm.. Abi tak kuch aisa banaya nahi hai.. But its gonna come soon! Abi tak bana b nai hai but Im dead sure it will be a rocking post! It will come in May!! πŸ˜ƒ Wait karna us k lye! πŸ˜›
    ur fav offsreen/onscreen couple? Offscreen - MoNaya and Karanika!! 😳 And on-screen recently ShaNak.. r u impressed by bhavna's acting? tell sachi mein.. Hmm.. As I said, in some other post too that she is trying hard and I appreciate that.. I remember how people bashed Yashashree on Youtube when RBO started but look at now.. 1000's of people love her! I hope the same success Bhavna gets! As J says she comes from Yash Ji's camp so Im bound to like her too!! 😳 So overall she is doing good.. I agree Jun and Kapz are great but Bhavna is good too.. She might not be the best but doing a fairly good job among the most popular Rockstarz! πŸ˜ƒ ur first crush? Robbie Sabarwaal! (Karan Patel!) Real life mein, koi itna lucky nahi raha hai!! 🀣 crack a PJ πŸ˜†  Joke! 🀣 Am I less entertaining you with my answers kya jo you want more JOKES! LOL! πŸ˜† Will have to think abt it.. 🀣
  • pehle anda aya ya murgi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL!! This questo was asked to previous MOTW's too! I dont know! Maybe Murgi! 🀣 Anyone wanna explain?

lolzz next set of ques laterTongueπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Ab enjoy karo mere answers k sath!! 🀣
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

1. Ur Nick name - Jo bhi bula lo! I use Nattie in here.. But ur wish.. I dont mind.. Not at all.. πŸ˜ƒ

2. Define Friends - Just did in Abz post.. See above.. πŸ˜‰

3. Fav section in IF - Hmm.. I only jump to these two forums.. RBO and PMMKA, so forums are my fav sections.. πŸ˜›

4. Fav Forum - RBO Forum.. PMMKA is getting interesting too.. 😳 But I miss being on the YIH Forum..

5. Define Shanak - The cutest pair alive! Dhasu chemistry! Ausum expressions! Bestest jodi! Correct amount of nok jhok, masti, seriousness, crying!! Makes me cry, makes me wanna hug them, makes me happy, above all makes my day everyday! 😍 πŸ˜ They are just perfect for me!!

6. Shanak or Yashran - Hmm.. Until the show is there Im full on for ShaNak.. YashaRan can happen anytime too.. I'd love it, as I loved the transformation of SaJan to MoNaya! The day they announced that I was on cloud nine! Same will happen for ShaNak turning into YashaRan! 😳

7. who is balanced person in RBO forum - Undoubtedly May yaar! πŸ˜› Always the balanced one and finding positives out of everything! πŸ˜† She has to be the Most Balanced Person ever! 😳

8. Do u rem Maddy ?? - Maddy as in Madhvi? She is still there nah? πŸ˜•

9. Crazy member in RBO forum ?? - Hmm.. Havent come across any yet but Rooj, Beeni, Karishma, Rafia, Varsha, Bona seems to be some of them.. 🀣 Ok dont tell them warna everyone will come with May's belan!! 🀣  🀣

10. Sensitive person in this forum - Shivzi.. She's too sensitive.. 😳 At times I just wanna hug her for being in that state.. πŸ€—

11. Bindas banda/Bandi  from ur friends group in IF - Hmm.. Meri frnds list toh check karne do! 🀣 πŸ€£ You, Sanu, Abeer, Nikz, Shivzi.. Darshu, Sujji, Juna and Sumaiya are too bindaas, but sadly not in my friendlist.. Dont worry will add them!! πŸ˜› That one day will come when I'll have time to add people in my friend's list! 🀣 Jokes apart I will.. πŸ˜ƒ

12. which shows are u following - RBO and PMMKA only right now.. I do watch some, bt thats randomly.. 🀣

13 ur fav food  - Junk mostly! Indian/Pakistani, and Western too.. Especially pizza, burger, and stuff.. London mai reh kar roz yehi dekhta hai! 🀣

14 Long hair or short hair - Medium meri behan! Not very short, not very very long! 🀣 πŸ˜³

15. style statement  - Where your essence meets ur expressions! 😳 Samjho toh great!

16 Fav color - Black! πŸ˜›

17. Logical scenes or random Cozy scenes - Random Cozy Scenes! Logic hi use karna hai toh ja k parhai karo, tv mat dekho! πŸ˜› πŸ€£

18 . can u cook  - Yeps! One thing I can do and no one can Tanofy me for that! 🀣 

19. Icecream or Cakes  - Cakes! Anytime! πŸ˜ƒ

20 wats ur dream  - Dont know myself! I guess the biggest one to be the Millionaire! I so wanna have the most expensive stuff with me! πŸ˜› I have some, but I wanna have all! 🀣 Also there are many other dreams too.. Jo I cant remember right now! 🀣 πŸ€£

21. how long are ur nails (go measure them )  Hailaa! How do I measure them? πŸ˜• Wait now!

22. do u have this habit of biting nails when ur nervous - Eeeekss! No way! I always pull it out from my frnd's mouth! πŸ˜† She gets annoyed! 🀣 

23 do u read novels - Yeah some.. Before you ask which one's my fav, its 'The Kite Runner'! Simply love that book! Every single chapter had suspense!

24. Wats ur take on ORPHAN movie - Im yet to watch that! 🀣 Ive got the dvd since ages but never got the time to watch! πŸ˜†

25.wat kind of movies do u like - Full time HORROR! Love horror, suspense movies! πŸ‘πŸΌ Although I freak out everytime and also am afraid of darkness! But still I love the suspense and horror element! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

26. Fav song - I love sad songs! Whenever Im sad or hurt I always listen to this.. I know its related to love and might conflict with my statement to abeer but I dont know why, I just love this song! Now toh I always listen to this song! Even on my blackberry! I guess im too addicted to it! 🀣 

27. Can u play any musical instrument - Nop! But would love to play a guitar! All my fav's have played it! Mohit, Karan, and now AB too!  Im the only one left! 🀣

28. Are u spiritual - Errmmmmm! πŸ€” Dont know.. I guess not.. I dont believe in anything my instincts say btw! My instincts always give me opposing views! 🀣 It tells me to say YES at times when I shouldnt be saying yes! So I always do the opposite! If my instincts say Yes then I say NO! 🀣

29. Memorable childhood incident - Hmmm.. Let me think.. πŸ€” 

30  ur eye color - Brown..

31. smile or eyes  - Eyes defo! I dont like my smile! Btw, this is the only thing I dont like abt me! 🀣

32. Do u have any tatoo;s - Nop! Not interested in them! πŸ˜›

33 whom do u miss in RBO forum - Hmmm.. I dont know.. I myself still feel new to that forum! πŸ˜† I dont know many people who have actually left the forum other than you.. And I never got the chance to interact with you over there.. So if you leave this forum (which you shouldnt) I will surely miss you! After all my Bhatakti Aatma Partner you are!! πŸ˜† πŸ€£

34, any irritating incident in this forum - Yeps! When I joined IF, I was actually liking RBO's track at then.. And in the forum I saw all negative posts there.. Well mainly they were.. I got super irritated! And left the forum silently only.. Phir somehow some of the members started asking me where I am, and when I went to the forum then it was much calmer along with tonnes of newbies! So yeah, aate hi irrite kardya tha! LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But now I can understand their frustration, coz Im more connected to the show now bcoz of that forum.. 😳

35. who is ur first friend in IF - Ermmm.. In my friends list was Varsha (Yasharanrocks) but actual main it was Karishma, who I first talked to.. And I guess she's forgotten me now! 🀣 Not her fault, I left the forum after one week of joining! 🀣 πŸ€£

36. still in touch with that person - Varsha I am, but Karishma ka I explained above.. πŸ˜†

37.Wats ur opinion on Rajan Sahi (bidaai maker) - He's an ausum person! Coz he gave me my two other fav's Angad and Kinshuk! πŸ˜ƒ I really liked Bidaai too, but just left half way.. πŸ˜† As always! πŸ˜†

38. do u follow mukti Bandhan - Nop! πŸ˜•

39. story or actors  - Actors! As I said earlier, I dont go into logic! 🀣

40. Love or career - Hmmm.. It should have been Marriage or career? Well for me none actually! Although am gonna go uni, finish my course and do job.. But after marriage I would want HIM to provide for me! I'll do aish! 🀣  🀣 And love will develop after marriage then! 🀣 πŸ€£

41 are u a feminist - Very much! I love debating over issues! And blaming men too! Ahhhh I love it!! πŸ˜›

42. who is ur inspiration - My mom! I love her! And she's the best! 😳

43. do u watch , How  I met ur mother ?? Nop! Ye kon sa show hai! πŸ˜†

44. Do u like Dexter on Starworld ? Havent watched starworld, so none! I hate dexter! 🀣 Whenever my bro watched it, I always changed the channel by mainly black mailing him!! 🀣 

45. ever been to India - Nop! Would want to visit one day! Han is se yaad aya, I have a dream to go on a world tour with my Hubby! Dekho Abi Im just 18 and abi se shadi k baad k khayal! 🀣

46. wats ur take on world ending on 2012 - I cant talk abt it, Im scared abt it.. I dont want it to end.. But seems more likely.. πŸ˜” These kind of talks and stuff that happened in Japan recently scares me the most!

47. do u watch any sports - Nop! I hate them! 🀒 Especially the cricket ka bukhar jo aj kal sab ko charha hai! 😑

48 do u play any sports - Yeah, I do! 😳 Basketball and Badminton! Bas! Others I dont like! πŸ˜›

49. do u have any moles on face - Yeah two..  Its my bad time going on right now..

50 do u love teddies ?? -Nop! Waxe I dont even like nor dislike them.. But I would defo not like it to be given to me as a gift! πŸ˜† But Ive never been able to tell one of my friends that I dont like teddies! Dont gift me! She always gift me one on my bday and I always pass it on to my younger bro as he loves sleeping with teddies! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

51. fav  ckt from one of ur fav movie - Hrithik's from Guzaarish! I was stunned at his performance! Though the film was kinda boring but Hrithik was defo worth watching! 😍

52, wat makes u stand apart from others in real life and in IF - My positivity! Non-seriousness! Not being logical! 🀣 πŸ€£

53 . Wats ur take on arrange vs love marriage - My vote would go for Arrange marriage! As I said earlier, I dont trust my own instincts! Not even my own choice! 🀣 I'd rather have my parents chose it for me! But also give me time to think if he's the correct one! 🀣

54 . something u wish u could have changed in ur life - My laziness! Noo actually I love being lazy! πŸ˜† So maybe my carefree attitude towards everything.. 😳 Im soo not serious about my life! Im just enjoying it and I seriously have no aims/goals to be met! 🀣 Im such a cool person, aint I!! 😎

55. ever felt guilty about anything - Yeps! Mostly everytime! When I dont listen to my mum! Whatever she says comes to be true! But the most guilty was when I was young, not really very young but aged 12 and I insulted my mum bcoz of my stubborness.. Im way tooo stubborn!  It was like my uncle could only take 4 ppl in his car and my nani, 2 cousins were already going.. There was place for only one, and my sis wanted to go as well.. But as I was selfish enuf! 😑 I said I'll go I'll go I'll go!! I was way too stubborn! And I started crying and stuff.. And my uncle and everyone forced my mum to let me go, but till today I feel guilty that she must have felt soooo bad in front of sooo many ppl!! I hate myself for such acts! Ive done quite a few others too, but Im much more responsible now! And Im proud of it and so is my mum!

56. wats ur carpet color - Dark green

57 how many times do u bath - Once a day! London is freezing, you cant bath every now and then! Warna kulfi ban jayegi! 🀣 πŸ€£

58. were u expecting me to grill u - Yes yes very much! I knew it you'd be back! πŸ˜› Im glad Im worthed! πŸ˜›

59 . IF is ? A place to enjoy, relax, cry, be happy, dance, sing, make friends, have gup shup, latest news, gossiping!! Everything joined in one site! Interaction with fav stars too!! Love the siggies and forum ideas!! πŸ˜ƒ IF is the place I was hunting for since ages! I love it! πŸ˜ƒ

60 Wats ur fav Ad ?? Hmm.. Dont watch tv much.. Glued to lappy always! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS . hon , i got little off radar as i dont want to be formal with u , hope thats really ok with u , else feel free to say , i wont mind -All's ohk Hun! πŸ€— Im all cool! πŸ˜›

Ok for now Im done.. Ive got interview at uni 2moro.. I gotta prepare for it now.. Im off now.. Will surely ansa all 2moro.. Defo 2moro! *Promise* 😳

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Ok Abbzz Ive answered these.. I hope you enjoy my answerz! 🀣 Btw Im thinking my definition of Friendship can be used to describe Love too!! (This is not to mean that Im pervert!!!)
dont worry ji......abhi toi sirf shuruaaaat hai....😈

Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good......u answer awesommmely natz......n btw- i never knew u r name was natasha.....wellll its so indian name!!!πŸ˜†

n btw- jaldi answer karo...aur bhi dene he!!😈
Edited by Sanugr8fan - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely answers dearπŸ€—....... especially your friendship definition and about Sarja character😍..... so your name is NatashaπŸ˜ƒ...... will call you Tashu heheπŸ˜‰......... hope you don't mindπŸ€”........
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustJ

1. Ur Nick name - Jo bhi bula lo! I use Nattie in here.. But ur wish.. I dont mind.. Not at all.. πŸ˜ƒ

2. Define Friends - Just did in Abz post.. See above.. πŸ˜‰

5. Define Shanak - The cutest pair alive! Dhasu chemistry! Ausum expressions! Bestest jodi! Correct amount of nok jhok, masti, seriousness, crying!! Makes me cry, makes me wanna hug them, makes me happy, above all makes my day everyday! 😍 πŸ˜ They are just perfect for me!!

8. Do u rem Maddy ?? - Maddy as in Madhvi? She is still there nah? πŸ˜• NOPE , blackdaughter is maddy , she is my replica , in thinking

10. Sensitive person in this forum - Shivzi.. She's too sensitive.. 😳 At times I just wanna hug her for being in that state.. πŸ€—

11. Bindas banda/Bandi  from ur friends group in IF - Hmm.. Meri frnds list toh check karne do! 🀣 πŸ€£ You, Sanu, Abeer, Nikz, Shivzi.. Darshu, Sujji, Juna and Sumaiya are too bindaas, but sadly not in my friendlist.. Dont worry will add them!! πŸ˜› That one day will come when I'll have time to add people in my friend's list! 🀣 Jokes apart I will.. πŸ˜ƒ

13 ur fav food  - Junk mostly! Indian/Pakistani, and Western too.. Especially pizza, burger, and stuff.. London mai reh kar roz yehi dekhta hai! 🀣

15. style statement  - Where your essence meets ur expressions! 😳 Samjho toh great!

17. Logical scenes or random Cozy scenes - Random Cozy Scenes! Logic hi use karna hai toh ja k parhai karo, tv mat dekho! πŸ˜› πŸ€£

20 wats ur dream  - Dont know myself! I guess the biggest one to be the Millionaire! I so wanna have the most expensive stuff with me! πŸ˜› I have some, but I wanna have all! 🀣 Also there are many other dreams too.. Jo I cant remember right now! 🀣 πŸ€£

26. Fav song - I love sad songs! Whenever Im sad or hurt I always listen to this.. I know its related to love and might conflict with my statement to abeer but I dont know why, I just love this song! Now toh I always listen to this song! Even on my blackberry! I guess im too addicted to it! 🀣 

28. Are u spiritual - Errmmmmm! πŸ€” Dont know.. I guess not.. I dont believe in anything my instincts say btw! My instincts always give me opposing views! 🀣 It tells me to say YES at times when I shouldnt be saying yes! So I always do the opposite! If my instincts say Yes then I say NO! 🀣

33 whom do u miss in RBO forum - Hmmm.. I dont know.. I myself still feel new to that forum! πŸ˜† I dont know many people who have actually left the forum other than you.. And I never got the chance to interact with you over there.. So if you leave this forum (which you shouldnt) I will surely miss you! After all my Bhatakti Aatma Partner you are!! πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Lol, nitya is one member who would be missed a lot, she is fab kid ,

34, any irritating incident in this forum - Yeps! When I joined IF, I was actually liking RBO's track at then.. And in the forum I saw all negative posts there.. Well mainly they were.. I got super irritated! And left the forum silently only.. Phir somehow some of the members started asking me where I am, and when I went to the forum then it was much calmer along with tonnes of newbies! So yeah, aate hi irrite kardya tha! LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But now I can understand their frustration, coz Im more connected to the show now bcoz of that forum.. 😳   Hon, was asking about PMMKA not about RBO , 😳

35. who is ur first friend in IF - Ermmm.. In my friends list was Varsha (Yasharanrocks) but actual main it was Karishma, who I first talked to.. And I guess she's forgotten me now! 🀣 Not her fault, I left the forum after one week of joining! 🀣 πŸ€£

36. still in touch with that person - Varsha I am, but Karishma ka I explained above.. πŸ˜†

37.Wats ur opinion on Rajan Sahi (bidaai maker) - He's an ausum person! Coz he gave me my two other fav's Angad and Kinshuk! πŸ˜ƒ I really liked Bidaai too, but just left half way.. πŸ˜† As always! πŸ˜†

40. Love or career - Hmmm.. It should have been Marriage or career? Well for me none actually! Although am gonna go uni, finish my course and do job.. But after marriage I would want HIM to provide for me! I'll do aish! 🀣  🀣 And love will develop after marriage then! 🀣 πŸ€£

41 are u a feminist - Very much! I love debating over issues! And blaming men too! Ahhhh I love it!! πŸ˜›

42. who is ur inspiration - My mom! I love her! And she's the best! 😳

44. Do u like Dexter on Starworld ? Havent watched starworld, so none! I hate dexter! 🀣 Whenever my bro watched it, I always changed the channel by mainly black mailing him!! 🀣 Nope , its not ur Dexter from CN , this is different

45. ever been to India - Nop! Would want to visit one day! Han is se yaad aya, I have a dream to go on a world tour with my Hubby! Dekho Abi Im just 18 and abi se shadi k baad k khayal! 🀣

48 do u play any sports - Yeah, I do! 😳 Basketball and Badminton! Bas! Others I dont like! πŸ˜›

50 do u love teddies ?? -Nop! Waxe I dont even like nor dislike them.. But I would defo not like it to be given to me as a gift! πŸ˜† But Ive never been able to tell one of my friends that I dont like teddies! Dont gift me! She always gift me one on my bday and I always pass it on to my younger bro as he loves sleeping with teddies! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

51. fav  ckt from one of ur fav movie - Hrithik's from Guzaarish! I was stunned at his performance! Though the film was kinda boring but Hrithik was defo worth watching! 😍

52, wat makes u stand apart from others in real life and in IF - My positivity! Non-seriousness! Not being logical! 🀣 πŸ€£

53 . Wats ur take on arrange vs love marriage - My vote would go for Arrange marriage! As I said earlier, I dont trust my own instincts! Not even my own choice! 🀣 I'd rather have my parents chose it for me! But also give me time to think if he's the correct one! 🀣

54 . something u wish u could have changed in ur life - My laziness! Noo actually I love being lazy! πŸ˜† So maybe my carefree attitude towards everything.. 😳 Im soo not serious about my life! Im just enjoying it and I seriously have no aims/goals to be met! 🀣 Im such a cool person, aint I!! 😎

55. ever felt guilty about anything - Yeps! Mostly everytime! When I dont listen to my mum! Whatever she says comes to be true! But the most guilty was when I was young, not really very young but aged 12 and I insulted my mum bcoz of my stubborness.. Im way tooo stubborn!  It was like my uncle could only take 4 ppl in his car and my nani, 2 cousins were already going.. There was place for only one, and my sis wanted to go as well.. But as I was selfish enuf! 😑 I said I'll go I'll go I'll go!! I was way too stubborn! And I started crying and stuff.. And my uncle and everyone forced my mum to let me go, but till today I feel guilty that she must have felt soooo bad in front of sooo many ppl!! I hate myself for such acts! Ive done quite a few others too, but Im much more responsible now! And Im proud of it and so is my mum!

58. were u expecting me to grill u - Yes yes very much! I knew it you'd be back! πŸ˜› Im glad Im worthed! πŸ˜›

59 . IF is ? A place to enjoy, relax, cry, be happy, dance, sing, make friends, have gup shup, latest news, gossiping!! Everything joined in one site! Interaction with fav stars too!! Love the siggies and forum ideas!! πŸ˜ƒ IF is the place I was hunting for since ages! I love it! πŸ˜ƒ

PS . hon , i got little off radar as i dont want to be formal with u , hope thats really ok with u , else feel free to say , i wont mind -All's ohk Hun! πŸ€— Im all cool! πŸ˜›

nats , i loved this answers a lot

and best of luck for ur interview
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@All: Ok Im back again! Thankkiiieeess to all those for wishing me goodluck! My interview went too good!! Im sooo happieee now!! So you guys will get double dose of me today!! πŸ˜› πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@Abzz: Kehna asaan hai mere rules nibhana mushkil hai dude! πŸ˜› Oh han I forgot to mention, trust is the most impt thing too in any relationship especially friendship as I value that the most!

@Sanu: Lo ab pata chal gaya! Happie! 😳 And LOL! I know it sounds indian, but Im not Indian! πŸ˜† 

@Sujji: Hehe!! πŸ˜† I dont mind Hun.. Ive already said that!! 😊 Glad you liked my ansa's..

@Jaya: I loved answering them too!! And ohk, that Maddy, yh I saw some posts by her while I was a silent non-member but I guess by the time I joined, she must have left.. I dont see her around anymore.. Awww, yh Nitya I talked to her once only at the CCC! LOL! πŸ˜† She truly is one cool girl.. πŸ˜ƒ And and this:

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

get ready natZ...πŸ˜‰.

~~be sure dat u  r totly truthful!! warna ...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† D.A.N.G.E.R.!!~~ Girl why do you always think negative about me! Ab Im not even that bad..  

1. AGE- 18 😳
And add ur bday too! And anyone else wh hasnt done so, toh you b do it! πŸ˜›
3. COUNTRY- London..
4. FAV SPORT- Basketball!
5. FAV COLOUR- Black!
6. FAV FORUM ON IF- PMMKA currently! And RBO always!
7. FAV "RUDE" LINE- 'No Offense'! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
8. FAV ACTOR (BOLLY)- Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor!
9. FAV ACTRESS (BOLLY) Kajol Devgan, Katrina Kaif and Genelia D'souza..
10.FAV SUBJECT- Errrmmmmmm!! Studies wise ya Forum wise? 🀣 Studies wise, its Maths! But only during school times! Had great frnds to have fun with, College Maths is kinda boring but dusra koi subject interesting hi nai hai! 🀣 πŸ€£

11. TOP 4 BEST FRENZ ON IF- No one's my best friend Hun.. All of them are my good friends! Woh bhi very good friends! I dont believe in best friends, coz whoever I say is my best friend, turns into my enemy in the next few days! 🀣 Honestly I mean it, experience se bol ri hun!! 😳 
12. ANY ENEMIES?- Loads dude!! Real life main buhaaaaattttt sare hain!! 🀣 πŸ€£
13. Y DO U LIKE PMMKA?- Coz of the reasons I explained above, Story, bonding, and above all Actors! πŸ˜ƒ
Haiiilaaa! Noooooooo!!  But Im not gonna say both coz then youll ask me to do it again, which I dont want to!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
14. ARJUN YA MOHIT- Mohit!
15- ARJUN YA KAPIL- Arjun! 😳
16 KAPIL YA MOHIT- Mohit! 😳
17. ARJUN YA KARAN- Karan! 😳
18. MOHIT YA KARAN- I seriously hate you Sanu here! 😑
19.KAPIL YA KARAN- Karan! 😳
20. MJHT, PMMKA YA RANG BADL...- I hate you here too! 😑 I dont think I would ever be able to distinguish between RBO and MJHT! At present RBO and previous Fav was MJHT.. 😳

21. 3 WRDS IN WHICH U WUD DESCRIBE ME- Hmm.. Cute, Sweet but Na samaj too! Never trusts me thats why!
22.  3 WRDS IN WHICH U WUD DESCRIBE U- Very cool, mast, bindaas, stubborn, and irritating sometimes too! πŸ˜†
23- 1 BAD QUALITY OF ME- Uper likh diya hai! Never trusts me! Always doubtful!
24. 1 BAD QUALITY OF URS- Stubbornness, never forgives anyone, never talks to a person who once I get angry with! Stupidness! Carefree attitude towards life!! Aur bhi buhat sari buraiya hain! But aaj k lye itni kafi hai!! πŸ˜‰
25- LUV IS?..- Defined above in Abz post..
26. FRENSHIP IS...?- Same, Defined above in Abz post..
27. VEG OR NON-VEG- Non-veg! I hate vegi's! 🀣 Not vegi ppl, but vegetables itself! πŸ˜†
28. WAT WUD B D FIRST WORD U WUD ATTEMPT IF UR FAV ACTOR PROPOSED U .- I would faint dude! I would seriously have no words! I would just hug him super tightly meaning accepting his proposal! πŸ˜› πŸ€£ Kash k aisa hojaye!! 😳
29. MARRIED OR SINGLE-?πŸ˜† Single, beta single! Itni jaldi shadi ki bakri nahi banna mujhe! 🀣 πŸ€£
30. DID U LAUGH WHILE READING SUCH QUESTIONS-? Yeps!  I told you I always laugh at everything! I love enjoying life! Hanso jiyo muskarao, kya pata kal ho nah ho! Shahrukh's dialoge, which is my fav.. I know its not exact but something along those lines toh hai!! 🀣 πŸ€£

~~CHALO CHHALO ANSWER THEMMMM QUICCCCCCCCCKLY!!~~πŸ˜‰
now as u hav toook sooo much time a punishment for u !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u hav to answer more!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

31. describe u r self in 3 wrds- Kitni dafa describe karun?
32. describe u r hair- Silky browning blackish long.. Gotta have a haircut!
33. wat feature do u lyk d most about u ?- Eyes!
34. y d name woohoohaha( i had to ask this question fromm sooo long) LOL!! 🀣 πŸ€£ Even I dont know!! I just wanted to join this forum and yehi username dimag mai aya toh I put it! 🀣 πŸ€£ I know weird hai but its me afterall! πŸ˜‰
35. wat do u feel bout marathi language- Hmmm.. When the show started I was like !! Gosh!! Phir Darshu taught us some toh I guess its a good one but way too complicated for me!! 🀣 πŸ€£
36. u like padhaku's or bunkers- Bunkerzz Anytime dude!! 🀣 I am one of those! 🀣
37. do u plzn to come to india some day??(do come) Hmm.. I stated above in J's post that I would love to! Just hope that I do! 😳
38. u want to mmet me??πŸ˜‰- Yeps! Very much! 😳 
39. 1st pic which comes 2 u r mind wen u think of luv- LOL! Love?!!! 🀣 Fictional wala then Romance is one word to describe love on TV! 🀣 πŸ€£
40. frenz ke boyfrenz??πŸ˜‰-  Friends anytime dude!! No BF's plz!! πŸ˜› Ive never had one and wouldnt have one too.. After marriage toh my Hubby will be my BF!! 🀣 πŸ€£

~~sry ha..if i m being tooo personal....~~ No Hun, its all ohk with me.. Ive said it before too.. Im all cool!! πŸ˜ƒ

By the way.. Next set of ques se pehle, plz pechle ansa's parh lena so that I dont have to ansa repeated questooss.. Thankiieess! πŸ€—
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next