|| Member of the week 3 Closed|| - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KMH2

fist installmentπŸ˜†

1. Describe yourself in a word. Mast! πŸ˜› Or Unique! Or One-piece! 🀣 πŸ€£

2. Where did you post your first reply. In the entire IF nah? In the RBO Forum then! πŸ˜›

3. Who sent you the first PM (personal Messsage) Will have to check now.. Wait.. Ok she's pooja aka
yasharan.love

4. Your first friend on this Forum. Shivzi.. She only directed me to this forum.. Many thanks to her! πŸ˜ƒ

5. Who is your best frnd in this Forum. Replied in Sanu's and J's posts.. All of you uptil now, but J as she is my Bhatakti hui aatma partner! ROFL!! 🀣 J I love this title given to us by you! 🀣 πŸ€£

6.What are some words or phrases you use most? LOL! ROFL! Oyyeeee! Dude! Haaayyyyyeeee! I guess itne hi hai abi k lye.. I always keep changing my wordings!! 🀣 πŸ€£

7.What's the best advice you've given or been given? Hmm.. Sochne do.. Han I remember! '

8.*One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to itπŸ˜† - Munni Badnaam! And Atif's 'Aaaaaooo' wale gaane! 😑 πŸ€£

9.Favorite Songs  two lines? It keeps changing.. The current one im listening to is 'Zindagi Do Pal Ki.. Intezaar Kab Tak Hum Karenge Bhala.. Tumhe Pyaar Kab Tak Nah Karenge Bhala.. Zindagi Do Pal Ki..' 😳 I suck at singing though!! 🀣 πŸ€£

10.Your Romatic ideas/expectation about Love: I wonder why LOVE is this impt for all of you that you keep asking questoos related to love.. πŸ€” Toh chalo let me give you all a bhashan on love now! My version! 🀣 πŸ€£ Love for me would be:
* Ok I'll edit this 2moro.. Im super sleepy right now.. Need time and correct words to explain the rest.. * 
11.FIRST LOVE : Never fallen in lovee! No one has been this lucky in real life! 🀣 Abt Reel life it would be again Robbie Sabarwal.. Aka Karan Patel! 😳

12.DREAM BOY: Its gonna be the same as the one I'll edit 2moro..

13.Your thoughts on LOVE: Same here.. Will be same.. You guys gona think Im total crazy after reading that post of mine!

Originally posted by EAREYE

Whats your mother tongue? - Urdu!

Sites besides IF that u visit the most? Youtube! And yh Indya.com!

which is ur fav subject? Answered above!

who is your fav vamp on telly??? LOL! Ermm.. Kalavati from LTL! 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Your favourite indian dish ? Anything to do with Chicken! My choice keeps changing everytime I want food! 🀣 πŸ€£

Your closest friends at India Forums.com ?? Answered above

Who was the first person you met in IF ? Answered above!

List 3 of your all time favorite songs - I dont have all time fav songs.. My choice keeps changing! πŸ˜› Current or say the latest fav are Zindagi Do Pal Ki, Pyar Hi Pyar Nah Nikla Tu, and Tujhe Yaad Nah Meri Ayi Toh Kissi Se Kya Kehna!

Originally posted by JustJ

Well , since ur asking everyone to wait , well why not add more burden on u, see how much i love u πŸ˜† Do not worry ji!! As Abz said har kisi ka din aata hai!! You're gonna be dead when you become the MOTW! 🀣 Love you too girl!! πŸ˜›

1. ur fav pick up line - Will ansa 2moro!

2 Best compliment u ever received in IF - Im the most sweetest person someone's ever met! 🀣 (Bechari.. Realised it later k I so wasnt!) 🀣

3 best compliment u ever told to someone in IF - I dont remember! I'll mark this pink, so if I remember I'll dit then.. πŸ˜‰

4. which actor in Bolly wood got worst dress sense , Viday or Rani - Both dude!! I hate them both! But I gotta admit its Vidya the worst! They seriously dress like aunties! Atleast if you were something traditional or full clothes, then atleast wear something sensible!! GOSH!! Looking at their dressings Im like plz borrow mine dude!! 🀣 πŸ€£

5. Who can be called true fashion Diva in BW - Katrina, I guess.. She's the only proper one coming to my mind ryt now.. πŸ˜†

6. which song comes to mind when i say SAVAGE GARDEN - πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I just googled and it came out to be a pop band.. LOL! J I never listen to english songs! 🀣 πŸ€£ Other than 'Everybody in Love' by JLS.. That too thanks to my lovely lil bro for playing it that day and making me catch it! πŸ˜†

7. ever been to concerts - Yep.. Just one.. In Pakistan, at Arabean Sea Nights.. It was a Faakhir, Atif, and those 2 denmark guys concert.. Didnt enjoy much though! 🀣 πŸ€£

8. Translate this
Karyeshu dasi; Karaneshu mantri;
rupecha lakshmi; kshamaya dharitri;
bhojyeshu mata; sayaneshu rambha;
shat dharmayukta kuladharmapatni - HOWW?!?! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Atleast tell which language it is, I'll use google translator!!

9. Did u understand that sloka ?? Nop dude!  πŸ€£ 

10. do u believe world will end in 2012  - I answered this before! Dont you dare ask that questoo again! 😑 Warning sign! 🀣 

11. some say something bad will happen on 19th or 20th march 2011, do u know why ?? Hayee! 😲 Ab whyyyyy?? Noooo I dont know!! Naiiiii!! I dont want bad things happening!!

12. do u like F1 ?? - What does F1 stand for? πŸ˜•

13, Ever heard of Michael schumacher - Nop!

14 AXN or Starworld - Nothing! As I dont watch any! RBO and PMMKA dekh lun buhat hain!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

15. r u pampered - Alot!! πŸ˜ƒ The most actually!! Especially by my mum!! πŸ˜‰ 

16. Do u think twice before saying something - Yes yes yes!! Always now!! Ive got people who mind stuff sooo very quickly.. (Im talking abt Non-IF people) And also people who wants me to be formal with them for some weird reason of showing maturity! So yh Im very very cautious at what Im saying in front of people, other than friends! 🀣 πŸ€£

17 wat irritated u most - Right now its that Im not able to watch my shows bcoz of yu guys such long questooss!!

18. how predictable are u - 0% Not at all dude! No one can tell what Im gonna do next or not even wht Im thinking!! 🀣 πŸ€£ But I can tell everytime as to what people might be up to and stuff!! I wonder why Im so complicated for many!! 🀣 πŸ€£ But I love it! Love people getting irritated and giving up against me!! 🀣 πŸ€£

19. do u wear lenses - Yeps!  Ive got 3 sets blue, grey and purple.. All three tones!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

20. have u been hospitalized for anything - Yeps! Once when I was 8 and had typhoid.. And it was my sis bday the very next day I was hospitalised!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

21. can u ride bike ? - Nop! But would love to!!

22. wat kind of movies do u like - Answered above.. Horror! πŸ˜›

23 wats color of light in ur room - Orangish yellow.. πŸ˜•

24. sunrise or sunset - never seen any before.. Hmm but prefer sunset.. πŸ˜ƒ

25 how do u travel to school or college - By London buses!  I cant drive yet thats why have to.. πŸ˜”

26 wat do u miss most - My high school life! That life! That fun! Ahhhh.. You reminded me of my old memories.. πŸ˜”

27. if u ever wish to be someone who would it be - Karan Tacker or Mohit Sehgil or Arjun Bijlani or maybe Kapil too.. I dont mind being the Sarja! 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

28. wats  irritating  about indian shows  - There are tooo many!! And I wanna watch that many!! But cant!!

29 Do u have any  male friends in IF - Yep only one! Thats Abz aka Abeer.. Maker of this post!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Btw Abeer you dont mind me calling u Abz? Right? Im asuming you dont mind.. 🀣 If you do let me know plz.. 😳

30 dedicate a song to me  - Will ansa this questo 2moro.. Sochne wale ques will be done 2moro..

31. would u prefer having coffee or going for a walk with me - Going on a walk! I hate coffee! Sorrieess Hun! And waxe bhi walk would be more fun rather than sitting together and watch each other's faces! That would be perfect for lovers though! 🀣 πŸ€£

32. U asked me something and i didnot do it , do u rem it  - Yeps! Very clearly! Yashu's id! But ab you relax, coz Ammu posted it somewhere.. I guess it was Yashashri30? Not sure though.. 😳

33 define love - Kal karungi! πŸ˜› 

34. which is ur fav day from sun-sat - Sat yaar! On sun's ive got tension of college and its stupid hw's! Sat's are soo much cooler! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

35 fav festival - Sare angreezi wale coz chutiya milti hain nah!! 🀣 πŸ€£ Joke apart, on TV its Holi! I love Holi festival! Would soo want to play it one day!! 😳 But as Im Muslim, it would be eid for me.. 😳

36 do u plan to meet any of ur IF friends in future - Dont know.. I might.. You never know when you bump into someone.. 🀣 Could be anytime.. Dont know..

37. did u ever watch any historical show on TV ? -LOL! 🀣 πŸ€£ I always change channel when there's old-ie stuff coming! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

38. Starone or Starplus πŸ˜† Starone anytime dude! RBO and MJHT! Starplus was before them! 🀣

39 Wats ur take on Colors - Gaon ki kahaniya! 🀣 πŸ€£ But loved LTL!! Gosh it was such an amazing show!! I still love Mishal and Mahhi but dont get time to watch it anymore..

40 who is funnest member in this forum , apart NIKKI πŸ˜‰ - Myself dude! 🀣

Pheeww, i am done asking u 100 , well dont relax ,

more coming up

Sorry nattie, for spamming , but this is for NIkki, babes , ur very luck , i so  wanted to know about u , but like said i was so busy in dealing with things which were total waste of time and spoiled moods of me and my family , that i was not on IF for almost  5 days last week , i hope to find u in some forum when i can grill u when u become MOTW
Haha J! You're actually apologising! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I never did that to Darshu and Nikz.. 🀣 πŸ€£ See u'r being formal here.. See Abz I told you kehna asaan hai nibhana mushkil hai!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Larki relax kar!! Acha hai.. Meri achi kismat!! 🀣 πŸ€£ Dont worry, finish ur work and stuff.. And then come.. You still have plenty of time.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ok now that Ive answered everyone except Abz one thing and 2 of J's, so now Im gonna chillax! And gonna go sleep now!! Goodnight!! 😊

PS: Guys please dont repeat questoos! Im writing all the answers toh whoever asks questos, you read previous ansa's too!! πŸ˜› Zyada chalak mat bano! Yeh socho k ik din tum log ka b aayega!!  
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

By the way.. Next set of ques se pehle, plz pechle ansa's parh lena so that I dont have to ansa repeated questooss.. Thankiieess! πŸ€—
Oh hello , look who completed their task on time πŸ˜†

1. Wats ur fav song seq on shanak

2. fav song seq on Chandni

3. Rbo title track or their concert πŸ˜†(heard that song was also good )

4. u have 5 siblings right ?? not sure, who is close to u

5. did u ever slap ur siblings

6.Do u know any martial arts

7.can u paint

8 according to u who is  true dancing diva in BW

9.Katrina was best in ??πŸ˜†

10. fav holiday destination

11. wat comes to mind when i say Canada

12. where else have u been apart London

pick one :-

Srk or Salman

Srk acting as Srk as a person

Sushmita or ash

grilling or getting grilled πŸ˜†

PZ or Rani πŸ˜†

Reality shows or Regular shows

Ranbir or Imran khan

Still thinking

Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago

btw nice answers.πŸ˜ƒ
hnx for answering..will be back with 2nd installment....πŸ˜ƒ

Ab enjoy karo mere answers k sath!! 🀣

no that's a foul..........u didn't ans the pj quesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10. Sensitive person in this forum - Shivzi.. She's too sensitive.. 😳 At times I just wanna hug her for being in that state.. πŸ€—

😲  awwwww that's so sweet of u.......i guess i m emtional & take things to heart easily😊
thanksπŸ€—
@Abz:

Originally posted by KMH2

btw nice answers.πŸ˜ƒ
hnx for answering..will be back with 2nd installment....πŸ˜ƒ
No worries Ji!!  Tongue Will be waiting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Shivzi: Joke!! And me!! Kya yaar!! πŸ˜† Btw I completely forgot abt that questo.. πŸ˜† Will ansa with the Abz ones.. 😳

@J: Tu nai sudhregi! You are busy phir b ready o grill!! ROFL ROFL Chal wait.. Till I come online from home computer.. Am at college right now.. πŸ˜”

@Sanu: You better do trust me!! Ik aur doubt and u'r out of my friend's list!! ROFL ROFL