Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CVS dont know what they showed! BLOOPERS!!!!!!

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone...i was thinking who are the ppl who are the writer and the story maker of this show!

to verify my comment read...

1.   first of all the creatives showed us that, when abhay entered the college very 1st time then after not getting admission, raichands threw the princi out and appointed their own puppet! so now they want us to believe that only an inspector and his two tiny miny hawaldars came to arrest abhay and ARRESTED also! (how come?? they were so powerful to change the princi now they r not enough powerful to deny to inspector! i hoped altleast commissioner would himself goto arrest the RAICHAND boy!!!)  huh!

2. abhay is shown too powerful to make the trees taste sand so easily with his vampire powers!. i doubt any jail would stop him from going out if he gets to know that pia is in danger! silly them! 

and the MOST IMPORTANT one...

Even if pia opens a book related to him (remember in the old library she found a book abt maithali and abhay) he senses it but cant he sense the big problem and drama sid is creating to trap him.....

sorry if i offended any1... 

feel free to reply guys...
share ur views...

Muskaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
hum to harray harray is show k blooper ko dekh kr hum apne dil harray
koi cvs ko akal dede
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey good analysis 😊

Yeah, I mean if they could change the prinicipal then y the hell cant they make some arrangements to bail out Abhay?

And seriously doesn't Sid realise that Abhay being a vampire can break out of a prison? 🤢 Does he think he'll get a clear shot at Pia by putting Abhay behind the bars?

Coming to the 3rd point, if Abhay could sense what book Pia was reading by being out of the library, can't he realise what Sid n Shanaya are upto? 😛
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

hey everyone...i was thinking who are the ppl who are the writer and the story maker of this show!

to verify my comment read...

1.   first of all the creatives showed us that, when abhay entered the college very 1st time then after not getting admission, raichands threw the princi out and appointed their own puppet! so now they want us to believe that only an inspector and his two tiny miny hawaldars came to arrest abhay and ARRESTED also! (how come?? they were so powerful to change the princi now they r not enough powerful to deny to inspector! i hoped altleast commissioner would himself goto arrest the RAICHAND boy!!!)  huh!

Cmon they cant buy the whole poilce system for there benfits . He might use his power to for bail out .

2. abhay is shown too powerful to make the trees taste sand so easily with his vampire powers!. i doubt any jail would stop him from going out if he gets to know that pia is in danger! silly them! 

Well he might break ..but still abhay & chandeena followed the human rules to leave in city . They dont show there power that human can doubt on them.

Even if pia opens a book related to him (remember in the old library she found a book abt maithali and abhay) he senses it but cant he sense the big problem and drama sid is creating to trap him.....

It is always shown abhay can only connect to piya ..it is not that he can sense everything about others . If he can find everything then he would what sid is going to do . Well ...if u rem even chand says how abhay able to find piya ......it is all about there connection
sorry if i offended any1... 

feel free to reply guys...
share ur views...

Muskaan.

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@abhaylove-wow you wrote everything i wanted to write.
i am confused abt Abhay's power totally
physical power i get it, he can break walls and trees etc etc
but mental powers? can he actually read minds or not like Edward? 😕
i think he can only read Pia's mind that too with lots of concentration 😆

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

I think Chand use his power in coming epi

If Abhay do anything like that their identity expose so he cant do that

I think it shown that Sid is stronger than Chand & Abhay so he might be trying to sense it but cant

Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago