Posted: 13 years ago
 Hello everyone, its been months since I am following India-forums and SGP forum but never get time to write due to my work. Finally succeeded in writng my first post here....πŸ‘

Well, like millions I am one of those biggest fans of SGP and its the only show which i watch on television... I was never a serial freak but gotta say tht this show has made me fall in love with it due to its treatment and realistic storyline......

SGP is a very unusual and a different show than all the other rubbish ones shown on tv today....

The whole starcast has been just fantastic all around with their brilliant performances...especially ragini....πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to hear from all the "intelIigent" fans ( i dint used the word " crazy" as you really need to be intelligent those who all watch this show who can recognise quality content) and we would rock this forum together...πŸ˜ƒ....

Lets rock. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Kunal to SGP IF forum....I hope you will enjoy here....😊

Even me too is a fan of SGP and its the only show I watched for more than 1year without missing even a single episode... I love this show for its cast, story line and its closeness to reality... Thats the reason why I am here....😊 So njoi...and continue contributing your views and comments!!!
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crysind

Welcome Kunal to SGP IF forum....I hope you will enjoy here....😊

Even me too is a fan of SGP and its the only show I watched for more than 1year without missing even a single episode... I love this show for its cast, story line and its closeness to reality... Thats the reason why I am here....😊 So njoi...and continue contributing your views and comments!!!

Thanks crysind ( although i wud like to knw your names)  for your reply.... Hope to knw all of you better..
Hey Kunal...Welcome to the forum...

Like u and all others...iam also a big fan of SGP....and i have to say i have never followed any show for this long....and like this also...i nearly catch each episodes 2 to 3 times...SGP is the best show for me on TV now...

The entire cast is perfect and the bonding they show in the family on screen makes the show very special....

Iam Shwetha...and looking forward for more posts from u...

Originally posted by Kunal_007

Thanks crysind ( although i wud like to knw your names)  for your reply.... Hope to knw all of you better..

Kunal...myself Febs....do join us in our discussions and chat club...you will get to know everyone here...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Hey Kunal...Welcome to the forum...

Like u and all others...iam also a big fan of SGP....and i have to say i have never followed any show for this long....and like this also...i nearly catch each episodes 2 to 3 times...SGP is the best show for me on TV now...

The entire cast is perfect and the bonding they show in the family on screen makes the show very special....

Iam Shwetha...and looking forward for more posts from u...

Hey Shwetha ...thanks for your reply.... same thoughts here....take care....

welcome to the forum Kunal! and yup we all are "intelligent" fans πŸ˜† ofcourse πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

welcome to the forum Kunal! and yup we all are "intelligent" fans πŸ˜† ofcourse πŸ˜‰

Thanks Keenu ( well if thts ur name....its very different.....cool ....hearing for the first time 😊 )...and ya luking very cute in the pic.. 😊...Lookin forward to knw u better as well.....take care ...😊
Hi Kunal Myself Rubal The GreatπŸ˜†

Intelligent Fans??I m Shocked to hear that BTW as Ppl like to call us Crazy πŸ˜†

And Ya we Will Rock the forum more wid UπŸ˜ƒ
Hi Kunal..... Welcome My name is Netri ....... V certainly hope to be be the intelligent Crazy Fans of SGP and v will  rck this forum together...πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†