Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwww... I was just thinking about your VMs yesterday and wondering when the next one would come, and lo and behold here it is! As always you've outdone yourself. Amazing, amazing job! The lyrics and scenes go perfectly together! Thank you, love. ๐Ÿ˜

I think I've watched it at least 20 times since last night. I shall now go and download it to my iPod. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by rainy.days - 13 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i can't download it ๐Ÿ˜ญ woh indiaseries wale videos r downloadable kya? and which epi was that in which akshara tells naitik abt her pregnancy problem , doctor ki advise ?? 

that was 31st December 2010.  episode No 523...i toh can download any video on my realplayer library...usually i download from starplayer...but indianseries se bhi u can download...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome vm di its wow :)))))))))
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya VM banaya hai charu....๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

evry word suits the scenes..... hav no more adjectives left to praise ur work.....  juz wanna say keep the hard work goin....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow di... ur vms r just amazing!
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charu  kya  kahu  your  vm    itna  mindblowing  tha  ke  mera  sunday  accha  ho  gaya. naksh  aur  the  song  both  were  fab๐Ÿ‘ . this  is  great  har  sunday  ko  naya  vm  miljaye  to kya  baat  hai  thanks  ones  again  for  the  great  vm๐Ÿค—
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow charu di ๐Ÿ‘

its simply awesome and mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘

really loved the song and combination you made of naksh love scenes, just too good to be true ๐Ÿ˜

pls upload zshare link of the same and the last 2 vms (bin tere n the other one) for me ๐Ÿ˜Š
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Charu, u r up again with a lovely treatโ€ฆWhy, look at that cunning chap, first trapping and then savouring a tea soaked English Marie!๐Ÿ˜ƒ The wet hairs and shoulder massage โ€ฆso relatableโ€ฆa caring feminine instinct easily knows how to pamper her weary husband and his frozen shoulder-as he returns tired from work with some very useful bundles of cash!!๐Ÿ˜†...But then dude knows how to placate mother and wife both at one go๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ฆOr a woman's inviolable right to some physical property of her husband like his cheek, chest or forehead๐Ÿ˜ณโ€ฆno objection allowed ๐Ÿ˜ฒ(actually why would one object!๐Ÿ˜‰ )โ€ฆBut our champion dude's adornment skills are hard to match, though quite profitable to learn, it seems.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well chosen song as well.๐Ÿ‘

rachita_rd thumbnail
amazing video...alwayz wantd a vm on dis song.....awsome work....loved it from d bottom of my heart!!
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love it.....my fav couple and one of my fav songs...im in love wit both ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for sharing