New Naksh VM (updated)(Tu jahan)) - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...Awesome VM...πŸ‘ esp the song selection...πŸ‘ Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
awww...loved it Charu...πŸ‘  awesome lyrics with equally awesome scenes...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ it was so cute...everything was so good...lines suited Naksh so much...
and i know this MC will bring Naksh more close...πŸ˜ƒ n Inshallah soon Akshara will have her baby...i have great hope..😊 unka rishta aur bhi zyada mazboot hoga isse...n pyaar toh definitely aur bhi badega...😊
will be waiting for the day when Naksh will hold their baby...as i loved the last scene of ur Vm...πŸ˜ƒ

bas dukh is baat ka hai that i won;t be watching Naksh in their emotional times... 😭  i wanted to see an emotional scene between Naksh when they got to know about the MC, as i knew ki MC hoga, but now i won;t be watching it when they will show it...
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fazeel

nice vm charu di i dont heard the song first but songs was too good and you make evey scence mix is very well di your vm are just awesome di

which film songs  this is di

this is some album called "mithoon"...i have no idea when it came...rest of the songs of this album r also nice..

nice vm charu di i dont heard the song first but songs was too good and you make evey scence mix is very well di your vm are just awesome di

which film songs  this is di
nasreen di the movie's name is Tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai...it's just awesome...😳 Edited by sweet_deepshi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

nasreen di the movie's name is Tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai...it's just awesome...😳
oh thanks deepshi song is very nice na

oh thanks deepshi song is very nice na
yupp...awesome is the song n charu di ki vm bhi bahot achchi hai...⭐️
Originally posted by Tafseer

awww...loved it Charu...πŸ‘  awesome lyrics with equally awesome scenes...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ it was so cute...everything was so good...lines suited Naksh so much...
and i know this MC will bring Naksh more close...πŸ˜ƒ n Inshallah soon Akshara will have her baby...i have great hope..😊 unka rishta aur bhi zyada mazboot hoga isse...n pyaar toh definitely aur bhi badega...😊
will be waiting for the day when Naksh will hold their baby...as i loved the last scene of ur Vm...πŸ˜ƒ

bas dukh is baat ka hai that i won;t be watching Naksh in their emotional times... 😭  i wanted to see an emotional scene between Naksh when they got to know about the MC, as i knew ki MC hoga, but now i won;t be watching it when they will show it...

thank u ji πŸ€—dun worry, u will watch it, u will like it, u will watch it again , u will forget it and then wait for a new khushi in their life πŸ€—
Originally posted by _charu_

thank u ji πŸ€—dun worry, u will watch it, u will like it, u will watch it again , u will forget it and then wait for a new khushi in their life πŸ€—

haan i know i will watch again n again.. πŸ˜ƒ ..but yaar i am gonna miss YR for about 12 days or something..going for a vacation...Kashmir mein TV milega kya..? last time cable nahi mila tha...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† isliye m little worried about it...but just hoping ki m able to watch my Naksh in their bad times too...

Awesome awesome awesome…. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ According to me "Jab koi baat bigad jaaye" is ur best Vm till date…. i liked the other one too though I didn't know the song… πŸ˜† infact yesterday only i was wondering ki bahut din ho gaye aapka koi Vm nahi aaya... n see today the first thing i got to see is ur Vm... πŸ˜ Well today I wont praise ur vm's coz its quite monotonous n repetitive.. n since its ur birthday today I've made a poem for the most inspiring person in my life… i.e., Charu di…. πŸ€— So di here is ur gift hope u like it….πŸ˜›

Charu di … the most Intelligent, thoughtful and smartest,

We'll are stun by her analytical skills n provoking thoughts...πŸ‘πŸΌ

A multi talented person,

So calm, so happy, a little mischievous, that makes our wonderful charu di... πŸ€—

You taught us through ur guidance... πŸ˜Š

You taught us how to talk...

You taught us so much that we can never now say, "we forgot". πŸ˜Ž

You brought us beautiful Naksh VM's πŸ˜³

Being so habituated reading ur post here,

That now your presence feels divine. πŸ˜

You r indeed god's gift to us n sole reason for YR forum to survive… πŸ‘

You have done so much for all of us,

Just wishing you this day doesn't seem enough.

Even our bundled up love for you this day, 

Seems miniscule this particular day. πŸ€”

i don't really have gifts and goodies to gift you this day,πŸ₯³

But I'll surely will try and make u happy through my poem this day.πŸ˜‰
I guess that's the biggest gift i can present you,❀️

Handle with care charu di !

It has a lot of smiles, hugs, kisses and blessings bundled up just for youβ€¦πŸ€—

Kya kahu, just when I needed aπŸ€—Every discussion leading to the same topic; after skirting the issue all day a perfect haven for romantics...😍 Thank you...