Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

made a new vm today..feel free to criticize ๐Ÿ˜›

a special dedication to my friend rainy.days (sorry dear forgot ur name) for suggesting the song and giving me the encouragement to make it ๐Ÿ˜†

@rachita, i'll make jab koi baat bigar jaye instead of akele hai ๐Ÿ˜Š

Haii  charu  awesome ๐Ÿ‘   simply superb ๐Ÿ‘   ur vms make my day always...... naye  scenes  ke  sath sath   my fav  scenes  rain scene and  last  may  ghar dekhne wale  scene  i got my treat today.thanks charu   im waiting  4  my fav  song   jab koi  bath  like  others . please jaldi  please
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
again a superb video nice well done 
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too  good and  lovely  thanks  Charu  this  is  treat  for  me๐Ÿค—
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

charu di...awesome video...or should i say out of the world....yaa....that sounds freaky awesome.....i'm totally in love with ur VM's...!!โ˜บ๏ธtruly luv them so much ki kaisa naa kaisa link dhoondkar download kar leti hoon ussi time....!!๐Ÿ˜ƒi for instance is a big fan of ur vm's......!!hats off to u...!!๐Ÿค—

a big thank u to everyone ๐Ÿค—
YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww charu.... once again awesome vm... thanks for sharing.... ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb as always charu di!!!!
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

made a new vm today..feel free to criticize ๐Ÿ˜›

a special dedication to my friend rainy.days (sorry dear forgot ur name) for suggesting the song and giving me the encouragement to make it ๐Ÿ˜†

@rachita, i'll make jab koi baat bigar jaye instead of akele hai ๐Ÿ˜Š

CHARU! I absolutely LOVE it! โค๏ธ Sigh. You just made my crappy week so much better! Thank you so much for making this! ๐Ÿค— I know, I know, the song is too passionate for them lol; but I still think their innocence and purity is what makes them perfect! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the scenes you picked go wonderfully with the music and lyrics! Considering I haven't had time to watch the episodes, I sure seem to have lots of time to watch this on repeat... โ˜บ๏ธ

And I don't think I ever introduced myself properly. My name is Hana. ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent๐Ÿ‘ You just reminded me how good the last few weeks were, I hope this upward trend continues and we get to see more of your creations๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nasreen- thumbnail
WOW charu di and another excellcent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  vm from you and it was too romatic  and no word to describe to your Vm's charu di asiay he Vm's banatha rahna charu di๐Ÿ˜ Edited by fazeel - 13 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rainy.days

CHARU! I absolutely LOVE it! โค๏ธ Sigh. You just made my crappy week so much better! Thank you so much for making this! ๐Ÿค— I know, I know, the song is too passionate for them lol; but I still think their innocence and purity is what makes them perfect! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the scenes you picked go wonderfully with the music and lyrics! Considering I haven't had time to watch the episodes, I sure seem to have lots of time to watch this on repeat... โ˜บ๏ธ

And I don't think I ever introduced myself properly. My name is Hana. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u ji..oh gr8 u didn't watch these epi...u will like it then ๐Ÿ˜› i'm flat !