Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New Naksh VM (updated)(Tu jahan)) - Page 6

rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Charu, your VMs are one of the highlights of this forum. You should have a fan club - I would be the President. ☺️ β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 romantic scharu loved it
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
can't thank u all enuf...πŸ€—smrth, netri, rachita, everyone...i'm so overwhelmed reading ur comments..it's all bec. of ur appreciation otherwise i wud have stopped making vm's long back
Krinya thumbnail
new vm.. plz tell me how it was
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😍
owoowowow charuu dii...itz awesomeeeee...amazingggg..superb..no wrds yaaar..!😳😳
just fabbb..especially d song was amazingg..!fab jobb..!πŸ˜ƒ
-Nasreen- thumbnail
wow charu di the songs was suited so nice your vms are treat to our eyes charu di thank you so much di all scence was my favourite scence di thanks di for using the scence

how its is possible di to you have to see house work and have to take care  two little angles you angles are beautiful di i saw only one angle in fb profile you also so beautiful di apko do bacha na di sorry i read in froum but not sure di  sorry if iam wrong di
Edited by fazeel - 13 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YAY...... Roop tera mastana aa gaya.... πŸ˜ƒ
i always wanted to see Naksh in this song....needless to say that u have done a fabulous job...πŸ‘πŸΌ  
raat nashili mast sama hai....haayyyyyy usmein raat wala scene and 9th Nov wala scene was perfect...😳 n aankhon se aankhein milti hai jaise...mein Naksh eyelock......😍
Great Charu..loved it..plzz abse har weekend mein ek vm dedo..araam se guzar jayega weekends bhi.....πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fazeel

wow charu di the songs was suited so nice your vms are treat to our eyes charu di thank you so much di all scence was my favourite scence di thanks di for using the scence

how its is possible di to you have to see house work and have to take care  two little angles you angles are beautiful di i saw only one angle in fb profile you also so beautiful di apko do bacha na di sorry i read in froum but not sure di  sorry if iam wrong di

Thanks dear..yes i have 2 kids...2 daughters πŸ˜› it's extremely difficult for me but kal se naksh fever chada hua hai na toh then i dun bother..abhi recently got a maid toh workload is lessened..and then πŸ˜† my MIL is out of town toh i'm on a holiday ..abhi bhi my head is aching bec. of spending too much time on the comp..was watching naksh scenes since yest

i wanted to put a lot more scenes but abhi recently there wasn't any smp right? 11th feb wala is there in all my vm's toh i excluded it here...πŸ˜›
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

YAY...... Roop tera mastana aa gaya.... πŸ˜ƒ
i always wanted to see Naksh in this song....needless to say that u have done a fabulous job...πŸ‘πŸΌ  
raat nashili mast sama hai....haayyyyyy usmein raat wala scene and 9th Nov wala scene was perfect...😳 n aankhon se aankhein milti hai jaise...mein Naksh eyelock......😍
Great Charu..loved it..plzz abse har weekend mein ek vm dedo..araam se guzar jayega weekends bhi.....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† old is gold πŸ˜ just can't get over this song...iske saare remix bhi itne ache hai ..saara time mere comp par roop tera mastana chal raha hota hai πŸ˜› 
Awww.. One of my favourite songs.. πŸ˜ƒ neways i dont need to say ke ur vm is fab as always... Perfectly suited scends for all lyrics... πŸ‘ Ur vms always leave me in Nakshland... Really treat to my eyes.. 😍 Thanx a lot for such a wonderful VM.. πŸ€—