Vulgarity index, it has gone up - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Well it was the STYLE of the dance
I personally liked it.
i think amit and falon's dances from earlier episodes were much more vulgar than cornali's. but since marzi choreographed cornali and amit-falon, we could see the same sensuality in both jodis performances. no offence to marz and amit-falon fans. just my view.
the kya baats, grand salutes, sandablahblahblah performance, stupendoebhrkwdunajenbduw, fultoo fataks are all overrated

vulgarity index has indeed gone up
I think this season shd be called vulgar dance vulgar..lol
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Bhai agreed. but I think most Desi audience will find it offensive.
As for myself I do not really care but I am putting myself in their shoes; this point was raised by Chits .
Unless of course DID is meant only for mature audiences.

Perhaps the fultoo fataks are for the choreography. The dancers  have the potential to do extremely well if given enough time to practise.
hmm...summerji..so u have made the topic based on my opinion?πŸ˜† jaroori nahi tha..I had already opned the topic before..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chits1

hmm...summerji..so u have made the topic based on my opinion?πŸ˜† jaroori nahi tha..I had already opned the topic before..πŸ˜†
Yes Chits ji.
Those living overseas do not normally care so much but it is a thinking point.
Mata ji , I am only your disciple so I have to propagate your ideas.

Originally posted by bandicoot

the kya baats, grand salutes, sandablahblahblah performance, stupendoebhrkwdunajenbduw, fultoo fataks are all overrated

vulgarity index has indeed gone up
OH Bandi sis you take the cakeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Chits ji.
Those living overseas do not normally care so much but it is a thinking point.
Mata ji , I am only your disciple so I have to propagate your ideas.

shishya ji,yeh kaam meine aapko kab diya? πŸ˜†.What is the use..as a shishya,you really didn't care,just for guru's sake you open topics πŸ˜‰
oh summer ji
i just wrote it as i likeπŸ˜†

dada is not an authority on dance..he gives kya baats as and when he thinks it was good...how can u say this jodi gt kya baats so many times hence they are awesome..doesnt work for me

i never understood what sundablahblahblah stuff

geeta ki stupendo fantabulously fantastical is aped from dick van dyke..chalta hain

there are a few performances every nw and then that is vulgar..
my 21 yr old sister is unable to watch DID at home because my parents think there is too little clothing on the dancers... ..my parents appreciate latin..but DID has more lifts than dances strangely

fr me it is vulgar..call me neanderthal :P
Originally posted by Chits1

shishya ji,yeh kaam meine aapko kab diya? πŸ˜†.What is the use..as a shishya,you really didn't care,just for guru's sake you open topics πŸ˜‰
Guru's are hard to understand so shishya must follow orders.
I will ask Himmy Baba to give a lecture tooπŸ˜†